New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,152
    #51
    mikey177 - thanks for patronizing twin onion before, siguro sa pag la na ko trabaho and dami nako pera plan ko pa din open a resto pero tipong bahay lang ang ambiance and would be sitting max of 25 lang and for reservations only, i got the idea when i ate at fat michaels last night, the interior is just like an olh home, no specific theme,the food is good, salads are great ( tip lang if you love mashed potato dont get them here powdered gamit nila, and when ordering a new york steak specify that you want it medium rare, the rest are good)

    speaking of home based rsto try niyo dito sa tarlac yun brahams, they only open 6-10 pm from what i know ok food dito i recommend it=)

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    14
    #52
    dami na pala tsikoteers dito... quite a surprise... kasi most of the time i'm just a lurker, I seldom post.

    nothing really interesting here in tarlac... but if you have some time you can go up to Eco-Tourism Park Lubigan, San Jose Tarlac, being develop by our provincial government. If you are going to bring a 4x4 there you can consider this a mini-trail. The park is very nice you can do wall climbing, you can also setup a camping... it's very nice specially if you like nature, from the peak you can have the view of tarlac city.

    http://www.photonski.com/tsumba/tree_planting

    I have some pix in the place you can visit it to have some idea what to see there. That picture was taken last year maybe there are some other developments added.

    On your way home, don't forget to passby capas and get a pack of tinapa, and you can try also our native cakes... made by betty's...

    Isdaan, located in gerona, about 15mins from tarlac city on the way to baguio. If you want to release some of your anger do it in here. They have a wall where you can throw and break the plates... to release some of your bad energy. the place if unique for us here... you'll eat on a raft on top of a fish pond that your kids would really enjoy feeding the fish.


    OT: boybi,

    it's now i confirmed that you are the one in patrol... we often see each other on the road along F. Tañedo or M.H. Del Pilar i'm just not sure if you're boybi from tsikoteer.... :D I drive the blue boxtype pajero with Diesleclub.org sticker.... if you notice it.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,744
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    speaking of home based rsto try niyo dito sa tarlac yun brahams, they only open 6-10 pm from what i know ok food dito i recommend it=)
    Thanks for the tip, doc. Naalala ko tuloy ang Nay's House sa description ng resto na parang bahay ang ambience.

    May I ask where Brahams is located, I haven't noticed it yet during my travels.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,011
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by gianboy
    dami na pala tsikoteers dito... quite a surprise... kasi most of the time i'm just a lurker, I seldom post.

    nothing really interesting here in tarlac... but if you have some time you can go up to Eco-Tourism Park Lubigan, San Jose Tarlac, being develop by our provincial government. If you are going to bring a 4x4 there you can consider this a mini-trail. The park is very nice you can do wall climbing, you can also setup a camping... it's very nice specially if you like nature, from the peak you can have the view of tarlac city.

    http://www.photonski.com/tsumba/tree_planting

    I have some pix in the place you can visit it to have some idea what to see there. That picture was taken last year maybe there are some other developments added.

    On your way home, don't forget to passby capas and get a pack of tinapa, and you can try also our native cakes... made by betty's...

    Isdaan, located in gerona, about 15mins from tarlac city on the way to baguio. If you want to release some of your anger do it in here. They have a wall where you can throw and break the plates... to release some of your bad energy. the place if unique for us here... you'll eat on a raft on top of a fish pond that your kids would really enjoy feeding the fish.


    OT: boybi,

    it's now i confirmed that you are the one in patrol... we often see each other on the road along F. Tañedo or M.H. Del Pilar i'm just not sure if you're boybi from tsikoteer.... :D I drive the blue boxtype pajero with Diesleclub.org sticker.... if you notice it.


    I think I know you... do you work at an ISP?

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,011
    #55
    Re: lubigan, it's a rather remote place, but interesting... I'll try to upload pics later. BTW it's also accessible by mountain bike, that is if you're up for a gruelling 80km ride

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    19,565
    #56
    gianboy, madalas nga akong may nakakasalubong na blue gen1 pajero but didn't notice the DC.org sticker. 2 or 3 yata kayong meron blue gen1 pajero dito.

    mukhang magandang umakyat dyan sa Lubigan a, ilan minutes paputa dun from tarlac city?
    Signature

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    19,565
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    May I ask where Brahams is located, I haven't noticed it yet during my travels.
    Brahams is along Ninoy Aquino Blvd, almost beside the old McDo. they are open during evenings only, pero sabi nila malapit na silang magopen for lunch. sobrang sarap ng Blackened Steak nila, try mo.
    Signature

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,202
    #58
    thank you sa lahat ng nag post ng kanilang panukala

    we went there sa San Rafael ang house ng family ni esmi so we stayed sa hotel doon called asiaten. its a nice and clean hotel aircon/cable tv at me restaurant just outside ng hotel na maganda rin. rate is reasonable. 900-2000. i rented dalawang room for a night Saturday afternoon na kasi kami nakarating ng tarlac then left on Sunday after noon din pabalik manila

    Ang reception eh doon sa San Roque ata iyon maganda ang restaurant and food is good. Sayang di na kami naka ikot sa tarlac, pero noong gabi naglibot libot lang kami ni esmi sa Luisita.

    Well next na uwi in Feb ay sa Vigan and pagudpud naman ang trip. hehehe

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    19,565
    #59
    qman, ok nga dyan sa asiaten hotel, medyo parang spanish style ang concept.

    anong name ng restaurant sa san roque?
    Signature

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,202
    #60
    oo nga eh pa u type ang building at me swimming pool sa gilid mdalas me ginaganap na wedding reception doon nang dumating kami meron eh kaya naka park ako sa labas ng hotel pero safe neighborhood naman iyon. Nga lang me amoy ang tubig amoy deep well talga hehe.

    iyong restaurant nalimutan ko na nandoon sya malapit sa intersection eh tsek ko uli.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Tarlac - Ano ba magandang puntahan?