New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i have this aunt na kaya interpret yung sinabi mo while dreaming into numbers na itataya. most of the time she wins.

i also used to talk while sleeping.
    it went away when i was in highschool.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sabi nung misis ko minsan nagsasalita ako pag tulog.

Tapos ngayon yung anak ko nagsasalita rin (2 years old). Nananaginip yata. Tingin ko lang dahil vivid yung panaginip niya. I don't think it means anything else.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M2K
    wag ka mag-alala..i know someone na ganyan..kumakanta pa nga eh! :rofl: and minsan kapag tinanong mo eh sasagot pa!!! :hysterical:
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta View Post
    ok lang yan.. basta wag pangalan ng babae ang sasabihin mo.
    iyan ang mga delikado. :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta dapat pareho first name ng asawa mo at ng kabit mo lusot pa rin :evillaugh

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by adventure View Post
    mga tsikooters,
    ano po kaya ang ibig sabihin kapag nag talking while sleeping ka kasi po medyo madalas mangyari sa akin yun eh.sinasabi ng brother ko sa akin na nagsasalita daw ako kapag tulog na like yung mga time na masarap na yung tulog mo pero yung sinasabi ko naman daw ay hindi maintindihan may nangyayari din po ba sa inyo na ganito.curios lang po kasi akong malaman kung ano po ibig sabihinnito thank you po good day
    It's a 'gift', actually.

Ask you brother to get a paper and pen and ask you, while you're talking in your sleep, what number combination is going to win in the forthcoming lotto draw.....

"I hear the secrets that you keep,- when you're talking in your sleep"

2901:pokemon:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    dreams, talking while sleeping are results of a deep sleep. yung napapaginipan mo daw usually ang nasa sub-conscious ng mind mo.

kung tungkol saan ang subject ang dreams mo, yun ang nasa sub-consious mind mo. ever dreamed of flying?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    usually daw pag ganyan kausapin mo, tapos pag tulog mo pareho na kayo ng dream
    baka puwede mo din tanungin ng anim na numero from 1 to 42 (or 1 to 45 and 1 to 49) then the next day takbo ka sa lotto outlet..

yung pinsan ko nga hindi nagsasalita sa pagtulog (silent type kasi) pero nanununtok pag tulog ..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sleeptalking is normal. I do, but it's mostly gibberish.

Heck, my 1.5 year old daughter smiles, talks, crawls and stands up in her sleep. Anhirap katabi!

The worst sleepwalker I've ever seen, though, is my cousin. I shared a room with him when I went to school near his house (UPD). He's sat up and talked to me in his sleep, sometimes in relation to what I'm doing (kung PS2, "Hey man, great score..."), sometimes not ("Hi honey..." ).

He also goes to the bathroom in his sleep (no mean feat... he has to walk down the stairs to do that)... and once, while I was typing a report after midnight, he rolled across the floor (yup... roooollleeeed...) behind me, scaring the beejesus out of me... and then, curled up in a fetal sitting position, rocked back and forth with a strangely intense look on his face, going "Graggghblablaburagsiravnununusara" (sorry, it's not exact, but I couldn't understand a thing! :hihihi: ). It took me half a minute to work up the courage to wake him up... I kept waiting for his head to spin around! :hysterical:

EDIT: Oh yeah. He didn't wake up. He just shook himself to his senses... and then, still asleep, he stood up, walked to the bed, and laid back down.

Suffice to say, I didn't get any sleep that night... :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hahahah!!!! talking while sleeping... ok lang yun, at least pag may number pede itaya sa lotto,. at mabuti po kesa sa walking while sleeping. hehehe!!! my brother laging ginagwa yun nun kami ay mga bata pa, walking while sleeping.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

"I hear the secrets that you keep,- when you're talking in your sleep"

2901:pokemon:
    yup by The Romantics?

*adventure: You can drop by here at St. Luke's Med.Center - Sleep Disorders Center.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
talking while sleeping