New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have several Tags, pero hinde ko alam kung ano ba yan mga calibre-calibre na yan?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    bro shadow there are different kinds of tag kasi. there are cheap ones and expensive ones. like the one navin just bought i think it's around $5k-6k and the one i posted is $10k, the cheap tags are the tag f1 which is only $500-700. the f1 is swiss movement kasi kaya di ganon ka mahal, while the calibre of navin has an el primero movement i think it's also shock and scratch proof while the one i posted which is the monaco gulf twenty-four limited edition has a lot of different and high-tech features.

check this out:
    http://us.tagheuer.com/en/monaco-twe...nelID=features
    that's why it's $10k.
    Last edited by foresterx; April 9th, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Cheap pa pala ng malaon ang F1 Tag ko.... :hysterical:

12.7K:fart1:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    a $500 watch isn't really cheap, all i'm saying is it's just the cheapest available tag.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ No issue there bro...,-Actually,- regalo lang ito sa akin...

12.8K:toma:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Watchworks in Ali Mall is charging me 24k PHP for the repair of my Tag. 4-6 months of waiting for the parts. They'll change the module, dial (set) and gasket. What do you guys think?

Here's the pic:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ^Thats crazy...24K is probably near the current market price of your Link. If I'm not mistaken..thats a quartz.

If they will insist on that price, if I were you, i'll try to check and canvass the cost from other watch service centers. if its around 5K..pwede na.

Just to give you some perspective...a 20 yr old rolex...when overhauled ...would not cost you 20K pesos on the average...and those watches cost >150K.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wag ka papayag.

Yung Tag Heuer ko na-overhaul din doon sa Watch Works, 7 months bago ko nakuha, 3,950 lang yung bill.

- crown
    - tube
    - dial
    - gasket
    - battery
    - module

Yan mga pinalitan. Hindi ko rin masabi, siguro depende sa model ng Tag.

Ginawa yung nasa leftmost

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nagtanong nga ako kung bakit yung module 20k sabi nila dahil automatic daw. May sentimtal value lang kasi kaya gusto kong magawa. Anyway pwede pa naman daw pull-out basta di pa dumating parts and mukhang matagal tagal pa darating parts.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sira ang Module...tapos Automatic? AFAIK...modules ng quartz yung nasisira...and if I am not mistaken...your TAG Link is a Quartz. Anu ba ang model number nyan sa likod.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Tag Huer