New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No I didn't live there (phew hehe), but that year was really bad, I was living in Cainta then...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Glad to hear you and your family are ok man.

I once woke up in ankle deep flood waters, but considering the apartment was already 6 feet above ground, it was scary sh*t. But I was single then and had very few possessions (except my precious CDs which happened to be on the damn floor).

Good luck man.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks guys.

My wife is insanely happy at recovering her CDs, but she was in poor spirits because her scrapbook was nowhere to be found last night.

I'm posting pics of the school tomorrow. It's really bad, but it looks like we might not have lost quite so much equipment...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    You'll get over this Sir Niky....

And you are still blessed coz you have your family with you!

Di naman Niya tayo bibigyan ng mga pagsubok na di natin kayang lampasan....

Keep the Faith Bro!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Thanks guys.

My wife is insanely happy at recovering her CDs, but she was in poor spirits because her scrapbook was nowhere to be found last night.

I'm posting pics of the school tomorrow. It's really bad, but it looks like we might not have lost quite so much equipment...
    A very good professor of mine once told us in class that he had a plan in the event of a disaster like fire... He told people in his household that incase of the disaster the first thing to save(other than yourlives) would be the photo albums kc raw ung appliances, damit madali palitan kapag nagkapera. Pero ung mga memories that came with the decade old pictures di na mapapalitan... Very, Very Priceless...

Yung mga photo albums niya nakalagay sa iisang cabinet ready to be moved.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
A Survivor's Tale: