New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    kami same with j_avonni.

Sir otep san kayo sa bulacan? bulacan din ako, bocaue pero work ko pulilan hospital. i've heard MD kayo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makati supermarket din kami. ganda kasi ng meat quality nila tsaka fishes eh, parang sa palengke na rin, without the hassle ng smell and muddy feet. wala pang problem sa parking, and at the same time, integrated na yung grocery budget namin sa food.

sabay malling na rin pagkatapos.

and problem lang minsan is during the afternoons, ang hirap ng parking.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Pag seafood,- hipon at isda,- sa palengke sa Macapagal Avenue or minsan sa BF Paranaque, morning weekends.

Others, sa grocery,- MoA, morning weekends din. Pag weekdays,- Makati Supermart, South Supermart or Shopwise Festival Mall.

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Grocery items are mostly from Hypermart sa SM Clark for convenience. Then for meat/poultry, lipat sa kabila naman (PureGold Dau). IMO, fresher and cheaper.

hoping/waiting for SM Tarlac to open para mas malapit.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Suking palengke for vegetables, meat, fish and poultry. Others sa grocery na.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    southmall, south supermarket, makati supermarket pag minsan sa festi save more.

hassle pumunta sa palengke.. minsan na lang tuloy kami makakain ng quality seafoods. pag may occassion sa dampa sa P'que kami namimili.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pag mga fresh goodies normally po sa market kami lalo na pag umagang umaga pa

supermarket po kami pag mga canned goods na po at mga other cooking ingredients.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pag mga fresh goodies normally po sa market kami lalo na pag umagang umaga pa

supermarket po kami pag mga canned goods na po at mga other cooking ingredients.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I remember going with my Mom to the palengke (both Binakayan and Zapote). I noticed she has her own established group of vendors she buys from (suki?) and haggles with regularly. I can say, they're almost friends.....

Once we moved to Las Pinas, She took our help, showed her how to haggle and introduced her to her regulars. Our help took over those chores. But, I often came along if there were loads too heavy for her. Sure enough, the vendors treated her like it was my Mom herself doing the shopping....

That's an experience unlikely in a supermarket...... But, times do change.....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nung masipag pa kong magluto, sa farmer's market ako lagi (our version of "palengke") kasi yung mga fruits and vegetables nila ay very fresh talaga tsaka most of them are organic. plus pwede pang tumawad. for seafood naman, deretso ako sa fisherman's wharf for the latest catch. for meats, i used to frequent the local meat market. but nowadays, i've gotten lazy, so sa supermarket na lahat. it's very convenient but you do sacrifice quality, plus i miss the ritual of goingto those places, and the people. ahhh, i gotta get back to cooking.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Supermarket or Palengke?