New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    What a woman says:Cmon...This place is a mess! You and I need to clean. Your pants are on the floor and you'll have no clothes if we don't do laundry now!

What a man hears: C'MON....blah, blah, blah YOU AND I blah, blah, blah blah, blah ON THE FLOOR blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES blah, blah, blah, blah, NOW!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    NICKNAMES
    If Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose.
    If Mike, Charlie, Bob and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by espeago
    What a woman says:Cmon...This place is a mess! You and I need to clean. Your pants are on the floor and you'll have no clothes if we don't do laundry now!

What a man hears: C'MON....blah, blah, blah YOU AND I blah, blah, blah blah, blah ON THE FLOOR blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES blah, blah, blah, blah, NOW!
    panalo!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mismo!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    good business partners/associates!
    CHEATING BFS/LOVERS/HUSBANDS ( I wonder, why marry if you are going to insult the sacrament of marriage?)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Men: Can't live with them, can't live without them

Seriously, thank you man-kind for my boyfriend!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by espeago

AYOS!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [QUOTE=ihateyouandme]good business partners/associates!
    CHEATING BFS/LOVERS/HUSBANDS ( I wonder, why marry if you are going to insult the sacrament of marriage?)[/QUOTe

at magiging MD k nyan!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Subject: MEN