New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    the mom who got hit by the stupid driver is the wife of my brother-in-law(male brother of my wife). in short, bilas ko. the tricycle driver who helped her actually blocked the path of the bus after the incident. the stupid bus driver didn't "escape". he was brought to the sta rosa police station and again said that he didn't notice the stationary yellow colored motorcycle w/flashing left signal. witnesses said the bus was cruising at high speed as if racing with another vehicle. there was a 5 foot skid mark at the accident scene. i think he miscalculated and thought he could swerve at the last minute as most bus drivers do, you know, astig sa daan.

she's already recovering in her house after being admitted to fort med medical clinic then later on transferred to asian hospital in alabang where she was confined. the DNS bus company shouldered all the hospital bills and said the bus driver is at the meantime suspended. it's a good thing she was wearing a helmet and no fractures and internal bleedings were found. nakakaawa nga lang when i brought her to the hospital the day the accident happened. she was in a wheelchair, cannot move her body as if she was paralyzed and always vomiting. we really thank God that she miracuously survived the incident.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nice to hear that she's recovering fast.... dapat sa driver suspension.. sa likod ng rehas.... at tanggalan na ng lisensiya... at least mabawasan ang mga loko sa daan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bravo to the bus company for doing the right thing and shouldering the responsibility.

with all the BS i hear on the Goon Squad about irresponsible puv operators, i think it's good to call out the responsible ones also.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    pasensiya na din sa bus driver pero kailangan din niyang panagutan ang nagawa niyang aksidente!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Buti nalang oks na si misis. I sure hope a case is filed. The a$$ bus driver deserves to be in jail...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    peeps, sa tingin nyo ba kailangan din ba magbayad ng danyos yung bus company kahit binayaran nila yung medical bills?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hi, i'm no legal expert but afaik kung magfafile kayo ng kaso against the driver at manalo kayo sa case i think me corresponding danyos ata yun? correct me na lang kung mali po:-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Stupid Bus Driver Bumps Lady On Motorcycle