New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys mula pa saturday last week feeling ko stress na ako, emotionally and psychologically stressed parang gusto ko muna mapagisa at mag muni muni para maalis or mabawasan tong stress ko... Birthday ko sa friday, gusto ko sana maya umaga umalyat sa baguio, gusto ko idrive sarili ko akyat ng baguio kitain high school besfriend uminom ng redhorse(malamig ), matulog, maliwaliw dun baba din sa friday... What dp you think guys ?

Kayo ba ano ginagawa niyo pag stress kayo?

Mods pa edit nalang title ng thread stresses = stressed out!!!!
    Last edited by 3GEMS; June 20th, 2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: For editing of thread title sana :)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I exercise alone. I had several instances na I would be running and crying at the same time. Minsan kasi pag stressed ka ang sarap magwala at sumigaw. Hindi mo naman pwede gawin yun so you need some sort of release.

Or spend time with your friends and family, do something that you enjoy doing. Pets are great stress relievers too.

I'm not sure if going yo Baguio in this weather is a good idea. It is dangerous and you will end up too tired. If you don't mind my asking, what is stressing you out?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I exercise alone. I had several instances na I would be running and crying at the same time. Minsan kasi pag stressed ka ang sarap magwala at sumigaw. Hindi mo naman pwede gawin yun so you need some sort of release.

Or spend time with your friends and family, do something that you enjoy doing. Pets are great stress relievers too.

I'm not sure if going yo Baguio in this weather is a good idea. It is dangerous and you will end up too tired. If you don't mind my asking, what is stressing you out?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Sis cath nagsimula ata last week may nangyari sakin masama, then naging mainitin ulo ko, hangang sa inlaw ko may nagawa akong hindi maganda, hindi ko alam pano ko paba paglalapitin wife and parents ko may ibang ugali kasi parents ko na ayaw ng wife ko,.. Mga ganung bagay feeling ko nagpatong patong na...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    maganda munang mapag isa. tapos soul searching. tapos biking! kailangang may outlet ka. sarap dyan sa baguio. then reflect. tama si ms cathy, pets are great stress reliever. or titigan ang aquarium. di madali ang mainitin ang ulo. huwag magpa apekto. ganyan din ako, pero sa ibang bagay. good luck!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Swim. Bike. Drive. Shoot. Read. Play. Not necessarily in that order.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Taking a time off from work is a good idea. Nothing should stop you from taking a time out. Take at least one week if you already feel like punching someone

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Guys mula pa saturday last week feeling ko stress na ako, emotionally and psychologically stressed parang gusto ko muna mapagisa at mag muni muni para maalis or mabawasan tong stress ko... Birthday ko sa friday, gusto ko sana maya umaga umalyat sa baguio, gusto ko idrive sarili ko akyat ng baguio kitain high school besfriend uminom ng redhorse(malamig ), matulog, maliwaliw dun baba din sa friday... What dp you think guys ?

Tulog, ayos ng mga gamit lalo na sa kwarto, kain ng masarap, tulog uli, exercise sa umaga (cardio at stretching). Nood ng movie, bili ng gamit na importante at nagagamit mong madalas, at lastly meditate or visit a church solemly!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

This works bros and sis,- really!

(And I really dig this song! And this ex-couple)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNPz7Lr6IXA]James Taylor/Carole King - Up On The Roof - YouTube[/ame]

Up On The Roof - James Taylor/(Carole King)

When this old world starts a getting me down
    And people are just too much for me to face
    I'll climb way up to the top of the stairs
    And all my cares just drift right into space

On the roof, it's peaceful as can be
    And there the world below don't bother me, no, no

So when I come home feeling tired and beat
    I'll go up where the air is fresh and sweet
    I'll get far away from the hustling crowd
    And all the rat-race noise down in the street

On the roof, that's the only place I know
    Look at the city, baby
    Where you just have to wish to make it so
    Let's go up on the roof

And at night the stars they put on a show for free
    And, darling, you can share it all with me

That's what I said
    Keep on telling you

That right smack dab in the middle of town
    I found a paradise that's troubleproof
    And if this old world starts a getting you down
    There's room enough for two

Up on the roof...
    19.6K:injured:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post

Mods pa edit nalang title ng thread stresses = stressed out!!!!
    Get out of your daily routine. Take that drive up to Baguio, have a good meal and enjoy the weather with your buddy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    solusyon ko sa stress, basketball, billiards, books, and a long long drive

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast