New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    I buy fake branded shirt.

Because I want to mislead people, friends & co worker into thinking that i belong to a upperclass Society. Therefore earning the Respect. (Money is respect in this country)

I dont like plain shirt, I want mine screaming with logos and its brandname I dont even remove the tag sometimes. Plus to compliment the fake branded shirts, i have to use native barbaric language mix w/ trying to perfect english. (So i can impress the americans in case i meet one)

I get my influences with
    People who plays golf, High class celebrity, Black artist that says "Bling bling"(whatever that means) and Filipino Politicians

:drool:

:fly:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    I buy fake branded shirt.

Because I want to mislead people, friends & co worker into thinking that i belong to a upperclass Society. Therefore earning the Respect. (Money is respect in this country)

I dont like plain shirt, I want mine screaming with logos and its brandname I dont even remove the tag sometimes. Plus to compliment the fake branded shirts, i have to use native barbaric language mix w/ trying to perfect english. (So i can impress the americans in case i meet one)

I get my influences with
    People who plays golf, High class celebrity, Black artist that says "Bling bling"(whatever that means) and Filipino Politicians
    :evillaugh

AE lang madalas kong makitang mura at on sale. very comfortable naman at best bang for the buck as far as polo shirts. sa pantalon naman, Old Navy's boot-cut SE jeans, mura di kse

Hello Karding it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
    langya, tsikot.com is keeping tabs on my activity, hahaha

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    the brand is not important, basta ok ang fit and feel...ok na rin sakin. Dont be misled with the notion na comfort comes with a price. Just wear clothes that fit you and feel ryt! Peace!

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Ako kahit anong brand basta komportable at bagay sa kin, dati I collect Lacoste shirts, bawat sale bumibili ako pag nasa budget. I like dark t-shirts specially black ones any brand ( I still collect original rock & roll tour shirts pag type ko yung design). Sa pants I have RL, Levi's, Marlboro, Dickies, triple five and GSUS industries, depende din kasi sa fit ang decision ko in choosing clothes. Dito kasama din sa wardrobe ang jackets kasi malamig, I ended up collecting racing Jackets (formula 1), a mix of RL, Lacoste, Dickies, Levi's, Mossimo and leather jackets (mostly casual). I don't wear suits

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For work, I like using Marks & Spencer, Arrow or Van Heusen.

Ok mga sport shirts sa Giordano (Dri-Fit) and Bossini, parehong bang for the back.

Pero mga uma kong RL na long back, ganda pa rin ng bagsak kahit mga 5 years old na siya.

For jeans naman, F&H gets my vote.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
the sport shirt / jean / polo  thread