New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Please tell me adult men do NOT normally get skid marks. I can't fathom how anyone who uses water to wash would get one on their underwear.

I don't like the konmari method. I like to stock up on my essentials and I'm the opposite of a minimalist.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    I think the idea is as long as it "sparks joy", you can go for it.

I bought a book yesterday sa Books for Less na nabasa ko na sa ebook. I probably won't reread it in a while dahil meron pang nakapila but just having a hardbound copy and completing the books of this author "sparks joy". Spark Joy

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Please tell me adult men do NOT normally get skid marks. I can't fathom how anyone who uses water to wash would get one on their underwear.
    It is NOT the norm. But OB...

Reminded me of a foreigner acquaintance. The air in the room always turned unbreathable everytime he walked in.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    It is NOT the norm. But OB...

Reminded me of a foreigner acquaintance. The air in the room always turned unbreathable everytime he walked in.
    That's a relief.

Why? Because he smelled like sh1t?

My friend told me something about SOME middle eastern women, they are not very clean daw down there, I gagged when she told me how.

If there's anything about us Filipinos, malinis tayo sa katawan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's a relief.

My friend told me something about SOME middle eastern women, they are not very clean daw down there, I gagged when she told me how.

Yes. There were even days his breathe smelt like sh1t. Those days we really had to tell him already, that he'd been drinking from the toilet bowl again.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    That's a relief.

A former ME colleague once told me that their adage in the region is "Look Mean; Smell Bad"....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

A former ME colleague once told me that their adage in the region is "Look Mean; Smell Bad"....

foreigners say we smell like fish sauce..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    actually nakaka-addict, recall nyo pag minsan naupo kayo sa isang chair tapos nahawakan nyo then amuyin nyo, diba uulitin nyo ulet maybe 2x to 4x to confirm it

and then starting that moment hinde nyo na maalis alis sa isip nyo at parang gusto nyo ng brain nyo amoyin ulet

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    actually nakaka-addict, recall nyo pag minsan naupo kayo sa isang chair tapos nahawakan nyo then amuyin nyo, diba uulitin nyo ulet maybe 2x to 4x to confirm it

and then starting that moment hinde nyo na maalis alis sa isip nyo at parang gusto nyo ng brain nyo amoyin ulet
    After all these years, finally figured out what you've been smokin'/sniffin'..lakas ng amats pre.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast