New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Got suspended 9 hours ago ^^
    Last edited by safeorigin; March 18th, 2012 at 08:12 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Ibig sabihin ba nito hindi na ako makakapanuod by a streaming ng the walking dead, house md, royal pains, fringe at pretty little liars?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well, they did hit ********** which is one of the platforms for streaming(script)

mahigpit sila sa EU when it comes to downloads. Prices pa lang ng albums inflated na *_*

oh well, back to the stereo mix recording trick :D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    somehow i support any bill similar to this if they truly implement it.

It's like apple IOS vs. IOS jailbreak analogy. with IOS Jailbreak, you are free to download what you want, hacked games etc. you can modify apple's ios. but so far, ano ba ang nangyayari sa buhay mo, you have this limitless applications, music, video media. are you productive or are you as just confused as ever with so many things to do, which are in any way helping you ba to be a contributing member of society.

the thing is nature, and governments and society have one thing in common: they need contributing entities that can somehow improve or change or inspire lives/ideas.

the trend right now is limitless downloads as can be comparable to gluttony is to food , or greed is to hoarding money. it's like an addiction thing that can turn you into a parasite. and therefore, needs to be disposed/taken down. I have studied the patterns of natural disasters and tignan nyo mabuti, kung sino pa yun mga unfortunate sila din ang pinaparasuhan ng nature in terms of floods/genocide/tornadoes. kasi nga masyado pakabig tapos reklamador.

disturbing ang nangyayari sa internet scene ngaun. it's the new frontier that needs to be controlled.

right now, i buy apps from Apple stores and I don't jailbreak. of course, I now have limited resources only dictated by how much money I have. pero life has a purpose now, one step at a time, bili ako ng ganito, i maximize it, then bili ulit sa susunod. unlike now, people like to own everything but can't even find / squeeze time to enjoy all those things in a day.

dun sa mga mahilig mag-download, siguro sa ngaun okey lang basta delete it afterwards, kumbaga panandalian entertainment lang. don't buy hard drives and make a collection out of it. kasi stolen yan eh, if you keep it, may balik yan.

if indeed being tech savvy can make you rich by owning/bypassing all those copyrights, then are you rich now? I doubt.

the rich spend/pays for what is due. and that's why they become richer, bec. they respect the laws of nature: you want something big, then you must give up big also. no shortcuts

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^
    May reason bakit nangyari yan. Gahaman ang music/movie industry.

Remember CD warehouse dati na mahal mga cd. Dami nagcocollect nyan sasabihin wag daw gagamit sa player ng cd-r pangit daw. Yung mga collectors titingnan pa talaga yung ilalim ng cd kung may gasgas with matching hihipanin pa pag may alikabok. Nagsimula malugi cd warehouse nung 1996-1998.

Dati naalala ko meron ako single ni lauryn hill. Magkano ba bili ko dati nun. Pero ganda ng packaging....Paperish na cardboard.

Before nakabili din ako ilang beses ng mga pirated pero ngayon hindi na.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    i think sopa bill is not only for the plight of music/movie recording industry.

it's addressing the future problem of the future generation and us.

matindi ang flow ng information ngaun. Govt. in the Middle East are falling like dominos bec. somehow the ordinary citizens got a hold of Facebook and decided, hey why don't we overthrow our long-time rulers and dictators bec. facebook is so cool and so free. and as a result, eto ang gasolina natin ngaun breaching P60

I believe in the right timing of dissemination of information. like for example, youngster need not to be exposed that early in **** or anarchist propaganda. subprime crisis and packaging of mortgaged securities happened bec. somehow the flow of information has been easily conveyed sa mga people involved, and therefore nag-panic.

in 1929, stock market fell, then 10 years of depression, then the apocalyptic WWII happened, after that a period of peace and rebuilding of wealth

then in the 79 nagsimula na naman ang mga financial crisis, then the next financial crisis in 89. so bale a decade of interval ng bad world economy. and then naging 1997 asian financial crisis that lasted until 2001, and then in 2008, global financial meltdown. now, we are yet on the midst of another financial crisis that will start in Europe and that is only just 3 years since the last, and barely pa naka-recover sa 2008 crisis.

this is what's disturbing, paliit ng paliit ng interval ng global crises. if this keeps on, and financial crisis happens in an interval of month na lang (compared noon na 50 years, then decades, then 5 years, then 3 year) and God Forbid, that will lead to war.

the culprit: the internet. everybody feels being marginalized and treated unfairly coz others seem or look like having a grand time. and as a result, mas matindi ang social indifference and distrust even though the internet's goal is the proper distribution ng information. wala eh, hindi pa ripe ang ibang tao to read confidential info na. there is deep meaning to the term: information is on a need to know basis - kasi dapat yun nabibigyan ng information, morally and socially capable of receiving such info.

every bubble, every pyramid, every rebuilding/dream is being tested, na akala nila is truth.

----

take for example, the henchmen of Gringo Honasan and yun mga mahilig mag-coup nun araw, okey nun araw adventurist sila sige lang, kahit i-risk nila ang buong Pilipinas sa gulo kasi alam nila tama sila.

ngaun, tanungin mo isa-isa yan mga yan, i doubt if they will even support their ideals when they were younger. kasi ngaun kahit papano may pamilya na sila, may livelihood na sila and hindi na sila ganun kabata, mas mahina na ang katawan nila.
    kumbaga reality set in, there is a reason why mabagal ang wheels of change bec. abrupt change is dangerous.

and yan ang internet, delikado kasi may access ang mga kabataan na hindi gaano naintindihan ang laro ng buhay and always impatient na binasa lang nila ganito eh dapat ganun. pero hindi talaga ganun eh, we are all connected you and I. if one is fast and strong and productive, we can only advance at the same pace as other who are slow and weak and lazy. and therefore, that is balance.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    you've seen SOPA, PIPA and ACTA...

now meet CISPA

Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Last edited by safeorigin; April 17th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Meanwhile, CISPA bill just got passed in congress

Internet no longer has privacy...

unless...
    Last edited by safeorigin; April 27th, 2012 at 08:34 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sopa & pipa