Dec 2005

"The Wandering Jew/s".......

7505:bravo:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

"The Wandering Jew/s".......
    7505:bravo:
    from Genesis 4:12-15 (from Daily Scriptures and reflections last 16Feb.'09):
    [SIZE=2]12 You shall become a restless wanderer on the earth.” 13 Cain said to the LORD: “My punishment is too great to bear. 14 Since you have now banished me from the soil, and I must avoid your presence and become a restless wanderer on the earth, anyone may kill me at sight.” 15 “Not so!” the LORD said to him. “If anyone kills Cain, Cain shall be avenged sevenfold.”[/SIZE]
    http://www.jewishjournal.com/arts/ar...rome_20041231/
    He (Author Matt Rees) explains that Cain, who felt wronged by God, answered with a new wrong, murder. As he traveled around Israel and looked more closely at different readings of the text, he began to see the story differently than he had as a child, where Cain was seen as simply evil. Instead, he empathizes with Cain's simple humanity and sees divine injustice. But, as he points out, people on each side, both Palestinians and Israelis, see themselves as Abel, having been wronged by their brother, Cain.
    so who is now the new Abel and Cain? your guess is as good as mine.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Something to note.....

During the Crusades, Jerusalem was under the rule of Muslims. But, the Jews had access to the city and generally was at peace with the Muslims.

Then the Crusades started. It was Crusaders aka Christians who massacred every single one of them after capturing the city................

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    classic tale ng trojan horse yan *jun, the jews had access and acted as spies for the Crusades.
    Oh sure. I supposed that's why the Crusaders put them to the sword just like they did the Muslims.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    now, how can i prove that there is indeed some sweet alliance/connivance between the Germans and the Arabs. case in point, munich olympics. all throughout olympic history, kung kelan pa nag-host ang germany sa olympics, dun pa nagkarun ng most controversial event ng post-war hatred between the two races. diba dun na-kidnap yun mga Israeli olympic athletes and was eventually executed afterwards?
    How about the Indiana Jones movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark. j/k

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Footage of Israeli Military Shooting Gaza Farmers:
    http://www.inewsit.com/video/gallery...g-Gaza-Farmers

sends shivers down my spine.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123