New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. Tax heavily those persons who coddle these squatters (NGO's, so-called church organizations, politicians and would-be politicians).
    2. Make leaders of protesters against demolition of shanties responsible for putting up housing for the squatters (dito siguro aatras ang mga 'yan )
    3. Make utility companies charge extremely higher rates for power and water.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just a sharing:

Yesterday, I had a court hearing regarding a civil case (Ejectment case).

I am the Plaintiff to this case which I have filed since 2003. It falls under the summary judgement which should have been resolved within 6 months! Yesterday, it was still being appealed inspite several decisions from the Metropolitan Trial Court and the Regional Trial Court's decision in my favor, owner & title holder.

Guess who's providing the defense with legal counsel pro bono (for free)...Quezon City Counsilor Ariel Inton! I was also informed that my counsel was being invited by Cong. Nanette Daza..."bakit kaya?" was my counsels query to the person send by the congresswoman. The emissary said it was regarding my counsel's case against said "informal dwellers".

One of the IO who's been living in the place have children in the U.S. and has 7 doors of rooms being rented out. Another couple has the wife as a U.P. professor and the husband as police major (major pain). The latter approached me after the hearing and said they (he & his wife) will back off the case if I pay them Php100T! Proffesional squatters...people gaining at the expense of other people. And politicians are coddling them inspite knowledge of the whole situation!

Pakisali nyo naman sa prayers nyo na we get our Writ of Execution for our Ejectment and Demolition.

Reflection: 1) politicians' avarice for power by using their position to gain popularity irregardless if the means is unrighteous.
    2) the masses wanting to gain at the expense others by using this unrighteous system.
    Sorry situation!
    Last edited by byker; June 24th, 2006 at 04:41 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I share your pain, dude. The last ejectment case I handled had Coun. Inton's staff lawyer representing the defendant. Kahit talaga wala sa lugar, pinatagal lang. Hay. When will we ever get angry enough to kick these people out of office?

Quote Originally Posted by byker
    Just a sharing:

I am the Plaintiff to this case which I have filed since 2003. It falls under the summary judgement which should have been resolved within 6 months! Yesterday, it was still being appealed inspite several decisions from the Metropolitan Trial Court and the Regional Trial Court's decision in my favor, owner & title holder.

Guess who's providing the defense with legal counsel pro bono (for free)...Quezon City Counsilor Ariel Inton! I was also informed that my counsel was being invited by Cong. Nanette Daza..."bakit kaya?" was my counsels query to the person send by the congresswoman. The emissary said it was regarding my counsel's case against said "informal dwellers".

One of the IO who's been living in the place have children in the U.S. and has 7 doors of rooms being rented out. Another couple has the wife as a U.P. professor and the husband as police major (major pain). The latter approached me after the hearing and said they (he & his wife) will back off the case if I pay them Php100T! Proffesional squatters...people gaining at the expense of other people. And politicians are coddling them inspite knowledge of the whole situation!

Pakisali nyo naman sa prayers nyo na we get our Writ of Execution for our Ejectment and Demolition.

Reflection: 1) politicians' avarice for power by using their position to gain popularity irregardless if the means is unrighteous.
    2) the masses wanting to gain at the expense others by using this unrighteous system.
    Sorry situation!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453
    I share your pain, dude. The last ejectment case I handled had Coun. Inton's staff lawyer representing the defendant. Kahit talaga wala sa lugar, pinatagal lang. Hay. When will we ever get angry enough to kick these people out of office?
    Would that lawyer staff be Atty. C_ _ _? He withdrew from the case and the "good" councilor entered his person as the defense lawyer; but in the last hearing, it was Atty. C again.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm...maybe we should build my paintball park around city hall and let the paying customer take shots at the politicians along with the squatters

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Can I be Maximus?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls
    the urban poor is a huge political base no politician dare to touch.

The last thing a politician wants is to have an anti-poor image.

To win votes, dapat maka-masa ka.

Look at Binay. the makati urban poor is responsible for his power, not the forbes or dasma residents.

No politician has the guts to phase out PUJs.

No politician has the guts to do anything unpopular.

And they say the poor are oppressed. They are virtually untouchable.
    meron naman.. si BF, kahit d pang masa mga policies nya, tinutuloy pa din nya.. look at marikina.. napakalinis. look at he's doing sa mga sidewalk vendors.. kung lahat ng mayors would cooperate w/ him gaganda mga kalsada natin... isa na dito si atienza.. ayaw pagalaw mga sidewalk vendors pano siguradong matatalo sya pag dating ng election.

dapat sa mga squatters pinuputulan ng tubig at kuryente, madali lang naman yan eh, bantayan lang ng meralco at nawasa mga known squatters area at putulin agad mga illegal connections nila.

iabolish ang stupid lina law, dahil dyan naglakasan ng loob ang mga squatters. mga so called human rights people, dapat sa lupa nila ilagay yung mga squatters para maramdaman nila ang hirap na dadanasin ng mga legitimate landowners.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just a sharing:

Sorry situation!

yan ang sinasabi ko. Tulad nung Pacific Plans thing.

Some congressmen and senators nakisakay sa issue.

Champion of the oppressed ang drama nila. It is so freaking obvious!

Those politicians don't really care about the parents and students. They couldnt care less if those parents lost money and the students can't enroll...

They are just using the publicity to polish their image.
    Last edited by uls; June 26th, 2006 at 11:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Would that lawyer staff be Atty. C_ _ _? He withdrew from the case and the "good" councilor entered his person as the defense lawyer; but in the last hearing, it was Atty. C again.

Different lawyer yung nag-represent sa defendant in my case. He's atty. L_ _ _ N. But, I was able to verify that he was from Inton's office. Sheesh! And I pay my taxes so that this guy can be my adversary in court.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    problem sa democracy at puro lawyer judge cheche bureche

imagine magkakalote dahil meron kang papel na ipapakita katibayan kuno

Its really time na magka one id system.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Solutions to Squatting (Informal Dwellers)