New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    trabaho ng sales yun...

ot: i was having problem with pldt DSL and i called up theri hotline, i was getting annoyed by the way the agent answers, its really she doesnt know much, she told me that i could email my concern at customers*pldt.com.ph, then i told her spell customer, dumbfound, she did spell costomers, i said are you sure, would that be a all small letter or capital letters for pldt, anyway they really need to brush up before uplying por deyr jab.
    naku...baka maging Mr. Raul ka.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako ok lang.. nature ko kasi na kung may mag greet sa akin i always greet them back...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by joem View Post
    ako ok lang.. nature ko kasi na kung may mag greet sa akin i always greet them back...

+1

ako rin

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I get it, that it's their job, but, sometimes it annoys me but i'm not one to expresses the annoyance. Cguro it's just preference, I like to shop in private.

I went to Tribal to see if they had a new lineup of shoes. This one girl kept telling me to try on shoes. I told her I was just looking. She kept saying, "sige na, try mo lang." I was getting really annoyed, until I found out tha she was "teasing" me. Ne ways, to make a long story short, i didnt walk out with new shoes, but, i walked out with her name and number after she asked for mine.

OT: Oo nga...minsan there's 1 employee per aisle. One time i saw about 4 employees at the Belts section for mens. And they were all trying to sell me belts, "Sir large belt sir" hahaha. As a management standpoint, I could easily cut the salespersons staff maybe in half to save more money for my SM Dept Store branch.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mas matutuwa nga ako kung susundan nila ako eh. It's hard enough to get good service at SM anyhow -- kaya nga di ako namimili dun eh. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ok naman sila. always cheerful.parang mga walang problema sa mundo. ganyan dapat pag nagsha-shopping!!hehehe!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin parang iba iba din ng style ang bawat isa dyan eh...minsan di ka naman bibili titingin tingin ka lang sunod ng sunod at gus2 nga i try mo pang i sukat.he he he....pag talagang bibili ka na minsan wala naman nabuntot sa yo hahanapin mo pa sila........iba iba talaga yan...baka pag panay ang pansin wala customer or nandun ang supervisor nila.
    Last edited by jaspi11; March 17th, 2007 at 01:10 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    for me ok lang naman yun, no big deal... it there job naman kasi.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Don't you hate it when you're at the SM Dept Store and an SM employee follows you around, and when you pick up an item they try to comment on it?

Just Let Me Be! Leave Me Alone! hahaha

Do you mind them following you around when you're shopping?
    Or is it just me? Because I hate it.
    i hate it too bro, but that's how it is in the Philippines. they get paid to do that.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    sa akin parang iba iba din ng style ang bawat isa dyan eh...minsan di ka naman bibili titingin tingin ka lang sunod ng sunod at gus2 nga i try mo pang i sukat.he he he....pag talagang bibili ka na minsan wala naman nabuntot sa yo hahanapin mo pa sila........iba iba talaga yan...baka pag panay ang pansin wala customer or nandun ang supervisor nila.
    Mismo! Kaya nga sa iba ako nagsha-shop eh!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
SM Employees: Yes Mam Sir!