New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What is really odd to me is the number of sales people in one small area, I just cannot get used to it. Over here, you'd be lucky to find a salesperson to help you find a size or style you want, but in SM, you can't turn around without someone saying "Good afternoon ma'am sir". It's nice, but it's something I just have to get used to.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    ok lang kung ang sumusunod naman sa akin eh kaganda o ka***y na sales lady.
    makes me remember your story hg...hehehehe

anung size niyo sir? ang laki naman pala... tsk tsk tsk

ng sapatos?!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende din sa employee. Huwag lang yung masyadong makulit.

Sa ACE Hardware San Lazaro kasi they are ordered to push the customer's cart or carry their basket kaya binibigay ko na lang yung dala ko. Naiintinidihan ko naman.

Saka kapag nag-greet sila, I always try to greet back. I know na utos din lang sa kanila iyon pero parang mukha namang ewan kung deadmahin lang. Saka naranasan ko na din kasing maging tiga-greet sa pinto during my student days, and I feel better kapag sumagot yung ginreet ko imbis na deadmahin lang ako.

Mas malala pa din ang mga freelancers sa Banawe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    oks lang kasi parte ng job nila yun. sinasabi ko lang na nagcacanvass lang ako ng presyo.

ang natawa ako ay yung sa concorde na salesman.. kumuha kasi ako ng bi-gloss tas natakot ako kasi lahat ng pinuntahan ko sinundan ako. yun pala kelangan irecord yung benta.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ganun talaga, kasama sa training nila yun eh. like sa 7-11 and gas stations as well, they are given a script, that they will say when a customer comes in.

the script is meant to be a guide, pero shempre, pag di mo naman isinapuso, edi magiging mechanical ang dating.

and oh, sa SM, kaya ganun sila, merong dark side yan. may assigned na racks sa kanila, at pag may nawala bawas sa sweldo nila.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Establishments dealing with sales and service would do well to keep things simple. Take the case of Nordstrom, the US department store chain. Their single instruction to new employees consists of only 75 words, as demonstrated in their famous employee handbook:

WELCOME TO NORDSTROM

We're glad to have you with our Company. Our number one goal is to provide outstanding customer service. Set both your personal and professional goals high. We have great confidence in your ability to achieve them.

Nordstrom Rules: Rule #1: Use your good judgment in all situations. There will be no additional rules.

Please feel free to ask your department manager, store manager, or division general manager any question at any time.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i try not to let it bother me; trabaho kasi nila yan e. however, i draw the line when they resort to stalking you around the store; minsan sinasadya kong magkasalubong kami ng dadaanan para matauhan B)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sales people are the cheapest way to hone your communication skills

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ok lang...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    nasanay na! just give them a sweet smile and answer back good am/pm.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
SM Employees: Yes Mam Sir!