1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ayos yan...kelan kaya matapos

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    First week of march or second week at the most

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Is it bigger than SM Iloilo? I remember when I went inside SM Iloilo, akala ko nasa SM Fairview ako. Even the location of Watson and Pizza Hut, parehong pareho.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Well, in terms of Height, SM iloilo is ahead in that dept. 3 floors+basement compared to 1Floor+basement or 2Floors no basement or probably 2floors+basement for SM Bacolod, not sure, but when it comes to width SM City bacolod takes the cake, cos its spraaaaawwwwling, at first they wanted to do it like SM city iloilo (Rising instead of sprawling) but since SM city bacolod is being built on Reclaimed land, making it a high riser is not going to be such a good idea

note: There are two blue colored buildings the building on one side is the Dept. store area and the other is
    the Supermarket area

i promise ill post better and more decent photos here as soon as SM city opens to give u a better view on how it looks like and sort of give u a taste of the atmosphere.

And for my personal pleasure im really aiming to be the first person to set his right foot on the entrance of SM city...you never know, they myt give me a prize for it hehehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    SM update: this mall will have 4 Cinemas, 2 less than our Robinsons pLace here but each SM cinema will accomodate way more people

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Wow sana DTS or THX....ano kaya mga resto sa loob?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    nasa Visayas yung Bacolod City (City of Smile). Capital city sya ng Negros Occidental. Yung Negros island is the island between Panay (Iloilo) Island and Cebu Island.

at last, meron narin SM sa bacolod. matagal tagal narin yung plan na magkaroon ng SM dito. ngayon no need na pumunta pa ng Iloilo just to go shopping sa SM.
    ah okey yun parang chicken anasal pala dyan galing. masarap nga yan tapos nilalagay ng chicken sauce yun garlic rice tama ba?

----------

since nasa isa island pa yun iloilo, para makapunta kayo sa SM Mall nag-boboat pa kayo?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Wow sana DTS or THX....ano kaya mga resto sa loob?
    definitley it will be either DTS orTHX kasi sa Robinsons Place bacolod, all six cinemas meron DTS

alot of the restos u see in different SM city's in the philippines will be opening here in SM city bacolod but really not sure what exactly, but i am quite sure
    "Kenny Rogers" will open here, kasi kami mga bacolenos have been really demanding for a Kenny Rogers bacolod branch since i can remember, and of course there will also be restos that will open here that u can only find in Bacolod City like Bob's Big Boy, Mama Marias Pizza Italiano, etc.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    ah okey yun parang chicken anasal pala dyan galing. masarap nga yan tapos nilalagay ng chicken sauce yun garlic rice tama ba?

----------

since nasa isa island pa yun iloilo, para makapunta kayo sa SM Mall nag-boboat pa kayo?
    if ur already in Iloilo and u want to go to SM city iloilo no need for a boat XD pwede taxi kasi same island, pero if from bacolod well, boat trip 50min
    but umm not really sure what ur saying pero, IF going from Iloilo to bacolod pwede Ferry ride 50min lng and Cebu to bacolod pwede cebu pacific cebu-bacolod route, or pwede din Barge from Cebu-Dumaguete pagkatapos land trip from Dumaguete to Bacolod mga 10Hrs all in all

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *Bump*
    (Climbing the ladder lng poh)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
SM City Bacolod:Completion date March 2007 Status:82%