New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Good luck with your foreman. Nakakatakot yang ginawa mo that you hired an amateur for your own house.
    And he's asking the tsikot siraniko's for feedback on how to build the house. :D

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    And he's asking the tsikot siraniko's for feedback on how to build the house. :D
    yeah, I hope walang magbigay ng kalokohan na advice sa kanya.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Thank sa maraming inputs..

Ang sabi ng tile installer ay pag bago palang yung bahay mas maganda kung adhesive para sa tiles, pero pwede naman raw plain cement kasi tigang paraw yung flooring..not sure what means about tigang..bastos naiisip ko eh..hehe

Regarding sa open roof..pag kasya pa budget namin, i might have them install a canopy or just plain gi sheet, kasi medyo mainit ung area na open pag tanghali, baka mabilis makacrackyung flooring..we just need to think of a better design para dun..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    "tigang" .... means uhaw pa sa tubig. So if cement is used, siguradong kakapit yung tiles sa floor.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Ano nga ulit yung tawag dun sa metal sheet na pinapatong sa biga? Serves as 'sapin' ng slab.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Ano nga ulit yung tawag dun sa metal sheet na pinapatong sa biga? Serves as 'sapin' ng slab.
    steel deck

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ Thanks sir! Pros and cons of steel deck versus solid cement na slab and versus with wood? Sorry had to ask it here since may firsthand experience mga tao.
    Last edited by leodawesome; November 16th, 2015 at 08:39 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^ Thanks sir! Pros and cons of steel deck versus solid cement na slab and versus with wood? Sorry had to ask it here since may firsthand experience mga tao.
    The steel deck will serve as the concrete slab forms and eventually become part of the slab itself.
    Di hamak na mas mahal ito kumpara sa plywood ang concrete slab forms.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Also mas mabilis

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks for the info.. now im aware that steel decking is faster and more expensive. But correct me if im wrong, steel decking I heard is cost efficient because of the nature of the design (ribs) they might be using lesser steel bars? Also, I wanna know if steel decking is an option that an ordinary construction crew can do.. or is it something that is specialized like only reputable companies will supply this product and service? thank you very much!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast