New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    parang ang dating nyan is nandyan na yung markings namin for excavation & pillar position then have it appealed if you want. but i doubt na susunod sila sa gusto mo...it's a long shot.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by philsat View Post
    Sir mukang mahirap ipa adjust ang haligi nila.. Compute na nila yan.. Ang magagawa mo na lang dito e pabayaran mo yung lupa na nakuha sayo and tanong ka kung pwd e ayos yung drive way mo..
    ^ I agree.
    calculated / computed na ng mga engineers 'yan. malaki man o maliit ang poste, 'yung center-to-center distance
    niyan eh hindi na pwedeng baguhin.

*ts, makipag- coordinate na lang po kayo sa EEI o kung sino man ang contractor. afaik (and cmiiw) kung may portion
    po ng property niyo na "kakainin" ng poste, malamang sa hindi, bibilhin / babayaran 'yan ng contractor. kung hindi naman,
    pag- usapan na lang kung anong dapat gawin para pareho kayong maka- iwas sa abala. baka kasi 'pag naglagay sila
    ng "construction fence" eh lalo nang hindi makadaan ang mga sasakyan niyo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

puede kung gusto..
    imposible kung ayaw.

i wish our government were more considerate for its citizens..
    They have no choice given the limited space to work with. Meron at meron tatamaan harap ng Bahay. Definitely they would want to place their foundation somewhere they will not inconvenient property owners. Eh kung mag file ng injunction eh di sila rin lugi. or kailangan pa nila nagbayad right of way.

And everything is calculated before they even move a single pebble. They have studied the best placement of all foundations.

So to say na mabilis Lang ilipat kung gusto eh baka lahat ng foundation mag adjust din.

TS, yun 3m easement mo. Isn't that the reason why it's in place? Para Sa mga project ng govt? Dahil if you didn't follow the easement and govt need to widen lets the pedestrian lane or road. Gigibain din naman nila yun sumobrang structure mo Sa 3 meters easement.

If what I'm thinking is correct. Then wala ka talagang habol. They technically areent in your property.
    Last edited by shadow; April 10th, 2015 at 10:01 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    kung ako itatali ko sarili ko sa gate hanggang maging kalansay.

patigasan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ano kaya opinion ng atty ni TS. Sana magawan ng remedyo if only to get due compensation at the very least.

Yung prob is the yellow circle na paglalagyan ng poste/ pillar. Mukhang that will be bigger pa when its finally done.

Im not sure how the 3m easement works, but I would hate to think na kaya yan hindi nakipag coordinate kay TS is precisely bec on their assumption that its still govt property. That would really suck.

Ive seen some establishments being fronted by pedestrian overpass pretty much blocking the driveway. Its a sad reality for the owners of those establishments. This however is not as simple as a pedestrian overpass.

Best thing siguro is to check the actual plan on how that pillar and skyway will eventually look once completed in relation to your property para you get a real picture of how you can possibly modify your property (IF Possible) to accommodate the eventual changes.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^ kilala ko yung haus sa gilid ng hagdan ng r.papa lrt station. kinain parte ng property nila. magkano lang daw binayad. olats!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Well, since I know the TS personally. A few cents from somebody who is forever inquisitive and one who you need to treat to Starbucks Banawe soon.

First is that, give it up. You cannot change the blueprints.
    Take heed of oj88's words. You see, every government PPP project undergoes four distinct processes: development, approval, bidding, and cooperation stages. Where is the project right now? It's in the bidding. As with my FB comment, the most likely contractor will be NLEX-SCTEX's MPIC MPTC as they have the right to challenge the best bid. The other contractor is San Miguel backed SLEX operator. How do I know of this? I researched MPIC extensively (Metro Pacific Investments: The Infrastructure Giant - Alpha Investments) as a current shareholder.

Before the bidding, the government agency had already surveyed the area and plotted the initial infrastructure design. Given that it passed that stage means that the city government is fine with it (in other words, it's likely legal) as the government agency is the one tasked in identifying the feasibility of the project will coordinate with the affected cities' engineering dept regarding the infrastructure structure in the initial study.

What the bidders simply need to do is pay their reservation bond, get the detailed blueprints, and give an estimate of the cost and timeline of the project as well as the PPP terms. If talaga hindi makapasok ang mga truck, then it's likely you'll be relocating the ramp to the left which means that likely hindi matutuloy yun hardware store mo.

If you really insist on confronting them, I'll send you a FB message on who to contact.

Well, since I know the TS personally. A few cents from somebody who is forever inquisitive and one who you need to treat to Starbucks Banawe soon.

First is that, give it up. You cannot change the blueprints.
    Take heed of oj88's words. You see, every government PPP project undergoes four distinct processes: development, approval, bidding, and cooperation stages. Where is the project right now? It's in the bidding. As with my FB comment, the most likely contractor will be NLEX-SCTEX's MPIC MPTC as they have the right to challenge the best bid. The other contractor is San Miguel backed SLEX operator. How do I know of this? I researched MPIC extensively (Metro Pacific Investments: The Infrastructure Giant - Alpha Investments)

Before the bidding, the government agency had already surveyed the area and plotted the initial infrastructure design. Given that it passed that stage means that the city government is fine with it (in other words, it's likely legal) as the government agency is the one tasked in identifying the feasibility of the project will coordinate with the affected cities' engineering dept regarding the infrastructure structure in the initial study.

What the bidders simply need to do is pay their reservation bond, get the detailed blueprints, and give an estimate of the cost and timeline of the project as well as the PPP terms. If talaga hindi makapasok ang mga truck, then it's likely you'll be relocating the ramp to the left which means that likely hindi matutuloy yun hardware store mo.

If you really insist on confronting them, I'll send you a FB message on who to contact.

Remember, this is a Venti Mocha Frapp with a dark macadamia cookie..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Ano na nagyari dito? Hehehe
    Mag hire ka ng NPA TS [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Ano na nagyari dito? Hehehe
    Mag hire ka ng NPA TS [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    diba nasimulan na ito bro?