New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gamot Kabayo nanaman as usual.

Taas nila sweldo ng teachers.

Improve benefits of SS and Medicare.

Sasabihin nanaman nila walang pera kaya ganyan ang solusyon. E di ang solusyonan yung kawalan ng pera.

I would understand employers making specially-trained employees sign a contract just to justify the expense of training. But for the government to impose such ridiculous notification time is just plain stupid.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    common practice na ng mga employer sa pinas na kung ipapadala ang isang empleyado sa pagsasanay ay papipirmahin nila ito ng kontrata or kasunduan na pagtapos ng training eh di sya pede umalis sa loob ng isa o dalwang taon kundi babayaran nya and kaukulang pera na ginastos sa kanyang dinaluhang pagsasanay.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    6 months is ridiculous, unfair and maybe not even constitutional. i'm no expert on philippine law, but this sounds to me less like notice and more like hostage-taking.

let me ask this - if your employer terminates your employment, is he required to give you six months notice? somehow i doubt this.

kung ako yung OFW i would do exactly what yebo said - i'd report to work everyday and do absolutely NOTHING. don't like it?? fire my ass!! :evillaugh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that 6 months notice DOLE proposal will not see daylight.

di dapat yan! Sa amin kahit may pinirmahan ka na kontrata pwede ka pa ding makaalis provided na you would pay the company for the training expenses they've spent for you and the advertising cost for the hiring ng kapalit mo. That's a stupid law if ever it is passed, hindi maka-tao. Sino na naman magaling na adviser ang naka-isip nito?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Six-month Notice to Employers