New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I can't stand Martin Nivera. Napaka-arte magsalita, parang hindi normal na tao. Very pretentious. Everytime he comes on TV, I automatically reach for the remote, it's an automatic response from me. Even kung naglalakad ako sa kalye and I happen to see his picture, instantly, my instinct would be to look for the remote.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Local- April Boy (For obvious reasons!)
    Aegis (Jukebox na jukebox at napakabakya ng dating!)
    Jaya (Queen of soul my ass! Panay ang piyok!)
    Paolo Santos (Acoustic prince?Puro hype,mukha namang butiki.)
    Actors & actresses who sing to promote a movie. (Utang na loob, di porke pumasa sa nanay nyo ang pagkanta nyo e for public consumption na din.)

Foreign- Britney Spears- Saan ba nakakabili ng T-shirt na yun? Yung Spear Britney? I dare this "Singer" to sing live! Lagi nga tinitira ni Leno ang Lip sync style niya. Boses K*K* pa!
    Christina Aguilera- Ganda naman sana ng boses kaya lang she looks like a poster girl for sluts!
    Marc Anthony- Feeling Fogi! Mala-butiki din ang itsura!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wow galit na galit talaga kayo!..

heto sali na rin ako!..

i hate dr. spock of the company.. sama mo na rin yung choir niya...lalo na yung suot nila!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paolo santos... parang highschool boy na di pa tule yung boses

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jennifer Lopez - zero talent, but thinks she's the center of the universe

Clay Aiken - seems like a decent guy, but he's so flaming gay it gets annoying (nothing against gay people, pero nakaka-ilang ang style niya)

Michael Bolton - my all time (not) favorite. not only does the guy suck, he doesn't even have an original song!! he butchers good songs by Irene Cara and Percy Sledge and looks like a male Barbara Streisand!! which brings me to...

Barbara Streisand - arrogant diva behavior - check. stupid voice and singing style - check. songs that make you scramble for the mute button - check.

all the thug rappers (50, Ja Rule, DMX, Diddy etc. etc.) - come on guys, this crap is getting old. plus, most of you guys (except for 50) are faking it anyway.

Michael Jackson - do i really need to explain this? actually, i feel more nausea than dislike when i look at him

Madonna - two words: Attention Whore

Lea Salonga - does she still use that British accent she 'picked up' when she did Miss Saigon in London for a few months?

Nick Lachey - actually, i only hate him because he's married to Jessica Simpson and i'm not ;)

i have many, many more - if i remember them i'll post again :swear:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    champagne morales, although di na sya active ngayon....

sheryn regis, mayabang eh

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered

Michael Bolton - my all time (not) favorite. not only does the guy suck, he doesn't even have an original song!! he butchers good songs by Irene Cara and Percy Sledge and looks like a male Barbara Streisand!! which brings me to...

sapul mo m54 nya ha ha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pede bang group? ABBA.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i dislike singers who sing other singers' songs (gulo no)
    yung tamang revival daw... madaming pinoy na singer na ganito. hehehe

also, all singers that use other means of getting their song to become famous but have no talent for singing at all!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm... Singer mismo and not performer ha...

Kasi as entertainers I have to say that Britney is entertaining for the senses, kahit naka mute ok lang hehe.

Hmm...

1) Madaming local jukebox music... Otso-otso etc hehe.
    2) Regine Velasquez... she just got plain annoying after she made a name for herself. I liked her days when she's still singing Promdi etc.
    3) JLo: First album was not bad due to the dance beat, the rest just sucked when she thinks she can sing.
    4) Many east coast rap. I prefer west. Pdiddy and Mace are just the worse of the bunch hehe.
    5) I don't like Paolo Santos either. I think prefer listening to Nyoy.
    6) Oh I HATE CELINE DION... My god, does she ever eat?
    7) A lot of self proclaimed "titles" like Divine Diva, Concert King/Queen, Asia's Nightingale/Songbird, Asia's Premier Band... Says who??? GADAMIT!
    8) Rubben Studdard - How many times can you say I'm sorry in a song... 59 to be close.
    9) Same as Rubben - Friggin ugly Ashanti... How many times can you say Oh baby in a song...
    10) JaRule - That monkey looking thugwannabe.
    dami pa

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Singer that you Dislike