New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If the kid is a mental case, all the more should the parents keep an extra eye on him.

Would responsible parents let a mental kid go outdoors unsupervised?

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Maybe, we can blame the parents for not supervising or provide some utmost care for their mentally-deprived child. But that will cost some moolah my friend. AFAIK, the peeps involved are not well-blessed in terms of finance.

The kid is bit older at tatakas at tatakas lang yan para makalabas at makapasyal. Malay din na natin na binabantayin din nila pero nakalusot.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I understand Sir FrankD.

Everyday, on my way to and from work, i have to drive thru a street where kids play in the middle of the street. Most are pre-schoolers, some so young that it seems they are just recently learned how to walk.

I always think what kind of parents these kids have.... allowing kids so young to play on the streets unsupervised. I have to drive thru the street slower than a person walking so i could have enough reaction time in case some kid decides to play the role of a speed hump.

I know they can't afford yayas (naka uniform ha)... Pero..

Why are there parents like that?

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Why are there parents like that?
    That's the big Q sir!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    irresponsible mga parents na ganyan pinapalaro mga anak sa lansangan. tapos pag may nangyari di naman tinitingnan mga pagkukulang nila.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes, pag nasagasaan mo ung bata, baka bugbugin ka pa ng mga matanda... magbabayad ka pa.

anyway, back to topic.

I think may pagka-irresponsible ang mga parents and/or guardians ng bata.

Kung napigilan ung bata sa pag akyat sa tower, di sana nangyari ang nangyari.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Kill the killer!!!

Can't understand why the parent's can't keep there kid from climbing the tower.

Wala bang fence yung napocor perimeter? Ala bang guard dun?

Not that different though from the random killings here in the US and the shooting in a Canadian high school in terms of heartlessness. Tsk.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    sarap hatawin ng baseball bat sa bumbunan yang kagawad na yan!

what's weird is 4 hours na raw nandun sa taas ng tower yong bata, wala pa ring nag-aattempt na mag-rescue man lang sa kanya, unlike the previous time na ni-rescue sya. para kaya may mas exciting naman mapalabas ng media? the abs-cbn reporter even said they have an interview with that f*!king kagawad before the actual shooting, where he jokingly threatened to shoot the kid.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Poor kid

The shooter should be imprisoned for life without parole.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    D*ym! For a sick child to be called salot or peste by that so called councilor...i just don't know what to call or describe him.:suka:
    I just hope he rott in jail.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Shooting/Murdering a Kid Atop a Transmission Tower