New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pucha bat ayaw luymabas sa akin.. gnutealea2 dapat diba?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    not returned any matches e... may mali ata sa settings ko e

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i-check mo lahat ng network (gnutella 1 & 2, pati edonkey)
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ahh.. oks.. panu pabilisin un connection?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just tried it. It very slow for me compared to Kazaa Lite, and I'm on a T1 connection. Maybe it's only fast there in the Philippines.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :D I just tried it again. Searched for Initial D Fourth Stage Speeds reached upto 400kbs. I take back what I said before. This is a very nice bi******* prog.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    will this work even with firewalls? kazaa kasi blocked ng office firewall namin eh.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    will this work even with firewalls? kazaa kasi blocked ng office firewall namin eh.
    im guessing that these p2p clients use the same port so baka hindi pa din gagana yan sa firewall ninyo.

hmmm, parang lumabo ata ang meaning ng *******. kung any kind of file ito, bakit ******* ang tawag?
    first time ko lang narinig nai-refer ang bit******* file ng ganyang term. anyways, lets just say that *******s are just instructions/directions to the bit******* network to serve the file you want to download. this is fast too because if you're downloading a file you are also serving/uploading to other users the parts of the file you already have! great idea di ba?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayaw talaga magconnect nun akin...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    try mo ask sa isp mo odell. if it was working before then nag stop ng wala kang ginagawa, baka sa kanila may issue. long shot pero at eliminated yung isang possibility.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Shareaza!