New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    but you are not always in ***y time mode. Sometimes you just need to take a dump or do your personal maintenance. That is something I would not want even my husband to see.

No matter how expensive the room is, I will never stay in a see through bathroom hotel. It's just weird for me to have a view of the bathroom in the bedroom.
    Well pag sa short time motel they are always in a ***y mode.. pero pag sa bahay syempre hindi naman araw araw.. Pangit din tingnan yung partner mo na ume ebs hehehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

but you are not always in ***y time mode. Sometimes you just need to take a dump or do your personal maintenance. That is something I would not want even my husband to see.

No matter how expensive the room is, I will never stay in a see through bathroom hotel. It's just weird for me to have a view of the bathroom in the bedroom.
    Well pag sa short time motel they are always in a ***y mode.. pero pag sa bahay syempre hindi naman araw araw.. Pangit din tingnan yung partner mo na ume ebs hehehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

All, in the sincerest spirit of transparency...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.6K _/_/_/_/_/:oops2:_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what? why? Is is cheaper to have glass instead of wall ba?
    what glass?
    there's no divider, so it's very cheap!
    heh heh. joke po.

frosted glass po ang ginagamit nila. just enough for the person to know there's light inside.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234