Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ito ba yung kay nicolas cage???

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!! View Post
    ito ba yung kay nicolas cage???
    Iba yata sir yun, as far as i know wala si Nicolas Cage dito sa movie.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i just watched half of it last night. this is good if walang mabubwisit sa creative process mo. pero usually other people are the ones that shift your moods and desires.

but all I can say is, i have been applying this law na pala unconsciously since noon pa. all i have to do now is to improve my blocking of other unimportant thoughts pa.

but one thing before applying this law. may prerequisite ito sa tingin ako: one must be a graduate of the laws of nature before successfully applying this.

A lot of us may understand this but will not be able to apply it in the right context. we are now a society that depends on media for beliefs and scientific analysis for proofs. yan ang maging hindrance for this law.

for instance, how can you totally control your emotions and rely on the universe - the how?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    old blue, try to read "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel this might help you improve to control your thoughts. This book is not a novel type book, it's a 24- or 26-part book where you only read 1 part per week and there are weekly excercise na papagawa sa 'yo to help you control your thoughts/mind.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by prinsipe View Post
    old blue, try to read "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel this might help you improve to control your thoughts. This book is not a novel type book, it's a 24- or 26-part book where you only read 1 part per week and there are weekly excercise na papagawa sa 'yo to help you control your thoughts/mind.
    I'll try to read this book, baka nga mas mapadali pag apply "the secret" if i can control my thoughts. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that book's message is old...

There's no "secret"

Look in the Bible:

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and the door shall be opened...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    that book's message is old...

There's no "secret"

Look in the Bible:

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and the door shall be opened...
    tama...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
"The Secret" Law of Attraction