New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    My kid is about the enter big school(as a pre-schooler, kinder) and we have shortlisted these 2 schools as the possible choices due mainly to budget(hindi masyadong mataas sobra ang tuition fee), relative distance from our location(Mandaluyong), and initial good feedbacks. So, i'm looking for additional feedbacks about St. John's Academy in San Juan and Don Bosco Manila (in Sta Mesa), for those who have kids, nephews, nieces, etc studying there or those who have heard any experiences about these schools.

Thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    My wife finished her primary and secondary at St. John's so as her younger sister and some of the cousins (walking distance lang kasi) though i've heard medyo marami na ring miscellaneous fees.

Her only brother, dad and all of her titos were from Don Bosco naman. Both school are good esp if you're within San Juan or Mandaluyong area but Lourdes School Mandaluyong is also one to consider or St. Paul's (yun nga lang medyo mahal).

If ever we stayed in San Juan we would choose these schools for our kids but since we chose to stay in my place at QC., my 2 girls ended but very happy with St. Theresa's College in D. Tuazon and by the time my youngest turn naman for prep it'll be with Lourdes School in QC.
    Last edited by XTO; January 28th, 2009 at 04:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Thanks sir XTO. Yeah, medyo mahal tuition sa Lourdes School Mandaluyong and St. Paul's, and also they're exclusive, while St. John's or Don Bosco(the one in Sta. Mesa) accepts both boys and girls. Preference din sana namin yong magkahalo ang boys & girls - i think coed yata term dun.

School Feedback: St. Johns Academy(San Juan), Don Bosco Manila (Sta Mesa)