New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    konting carinyo lang ni theveed sa old maid na principal solb na yan :evillaugh

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sir what time po ba yung exam ng bata? baka namn she can take the exam on dat day din pero mas earlier ng konte.

bos u myt as well want to tell us the name of the school baka may kakilala tayo sa school na yun or yung ibang members. or if u like kausapin nyo ung dep ed. hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the child IMO should learn to prioritize things.school muna dapat. im not saying spending time with her mother is not important, but the reason why her mother is working abroad is to give her a better future which includes education right?

i say, postpone the vacation after the exam, a day or two wouldnt hurt.
    Reminds me of a relative of mine who prioritized school over almost anything else. Doesn't even attend the birthdays of siblings/parents dahil 'mag-aaral daw'. Kesyo may quiz, test, exams, etc. Pero ako nandun sa handaan kahit schoolmates naman kami! hehehehe.

Minsan talaga mahalaga ang family. Looking back, I never regretted spending time with family.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si gasjunkie...that 5 days can be a life changing experience...

edit: which cannot be taught at school...

(ayan nahawa na rin ako kay gasjunkie with his edit thingie) he..he

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me too....as a kid i always wanted to spend time with family. lagi nila kasi akong binibigyan ng pera eh

pero ngayong tumanda na ako sila naman ang nanghihingi ng pera so ayoko na :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    tama si gasjunkie...that 5 days can be a life changing experience...

edit: which cannot be taught at school...

(ayan nahawa na rin ako kay gasjunkie with his edit thingie) he..he

You have to ask for permission first :bleh:

:fly:

Edit aside from premarital ***, what do we learn from school????

Edit2 she's young, she'll get over it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ask for a special exam. Takot ang mga teachers/school admin sa parents! hehehe!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    What kind of a sick principal doesn't give consideration anyway. Siguro nga wala syang asawa o anak kaya tigas yun puso nya. I'd skip school to be with my mom and i don't even have to think about it twice, kahit board exam pa yan. Eh grade 2 lang ito e. If money was something i have a lot of then ok lang mag pa resched, but as you said, the mom could only have this few days to be on leave so wala din. I suggest that you go there and ask them one more time, if they say no, then go with the trip anyway.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    hanap kayo ng madre na pwedeng nyong pakiusapan na kausapin yong principal ng st. scho. o kaya, baka naman mapakiusapan ng parish priest nyo. mas madali pag may common person na kakausap sa principal. pag di pa rin nakuha sa pakiusap, hanap ng ka ng tsikoteer na pwedeng lumigaw sa principal na madre, hehehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Grade 2 pa lang naman tsaka ang final exam sa march pa konti lang percentage nyan. Bawi na lang sa 3rd grading.

hindi rin makakapag-aral/makakapag-exam ng mabuti ang bata kung ang nasa isip nya yung pagkikita/excitement nya sa nanay nya. Sabi nga nila physically present but mentally absent.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
School Dilemma - Need Opinions/Inputs