New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gas: Yup, mas mainam kung skip the exam altogether kung papasa din naman sya IMO... but call na nung nanay nya yun hehe... pseudo dad lang ako hehe.

Boeing: Yep, that's the one...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try nyo na lang kausapin ulit. pakita nyo yung plane tickets sabihin nyo none refundable yun at cheap tickets. sabihin nyo na hindi nyo naman kasalanan kung nagkaron ng typhoon at na-iba ang schedule ng exam. if they still will not allow it then i-absent na lang ang bata. the trip is more important than the exam i think. parents should know what is better for their children than the school di ba.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

hehe
    Last edited by theveed; October 18th, 2006 at 07:43 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    try nyo na lang kausapin ulit. pakita nyo yung plane tickets sabihin nyo none refundable yun at cheap tickets. sabihin nyo na hindi nyo naman kasalanan kung nagkaron ng typhoon at na-iba ang schedule ng exam. if they still will not allow it then i-absent na lang ang bata. the trip is more important than the exam i think. parents should know what is better for their children than the school di ba.

If she fails wouldn't she have wasted a year of her life??? As my dad always says we cannot be with you all the time learn to stand on your own.

:fly:

Edit brains > heart

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    pre,iyan nga nagtaka kasi ako dati ng dalawa ang angel sa album mo
    pero isa lang nabanggit na anak mo .

kung ayw pa din pumayag talaga ang school admin ..
    absent nyo na lang ang bata .pero sia major decision ng nanay iyon ..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    That 5 days better be a life changing experience.

:fly:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check her grades first
    When I was in grade 2 and got chickenpox, I took an early summer vacation (started february) coz my grades allowed it. so being a nerd aint all that bad after all.

If she misses the exam and has to repeat, next year's tuition wil still be more than the money theyre gonna save on cheaper airline tickets. So, if her grades won't allow her to be exempted from the exam, tell her mom to bite the bullet and fork over the 20K. The cost of repeating the same grade/summer school would prolly exceed the savings with the ticket, plus there's the stigma pa of being a "repeater". We know how cruel kids can be sometimes.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chip: Yup, I guess that'll be the key issue, will her grades be high enough to warrant skipping the exams...

Hirap din kasi makipagtalo sa school hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede bang gawan na lang ng medical certificate pagbalik ng Pilipinas?

Seriously, explain niyo na lang na hindi niyo naman talaga intention ma-disrupt ang schedule ng bata and may basis naman yung pag-pili niyo ng departure date. Kaso nga lang, nagkaron ng mga unforseen events which moved the schedule. However, booked na ang flight.

Anong school ba ang pinag-uusapan natin, baka naman may Tsikoteer na tiga-dun sa school na yun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    That's the best sir veed. Check her grades first. If she did good/great during 1st qtr, and quizes results of 2nd qtr is good or better, then go with the plan and skip the exam. (that's just me) I'm sure she'll still be able to pull it in the remaining quarters.

Isn't it that schools (grade sch) just compute for the quizes (ave) if the student misses the major test/exams? Hmm.. baka sa sch lang ng kid ko. hehe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
School Dilemma - Need Opinions/Inputs