there is no point in asking for more rules if we ourselves can't follow them, right?
this thread is not meant to ask for more rules we ourselves can't follow. i started this thread with the endview of getting other people's point of view why certain laws fail. and if we, in our simplicity (and being ordinary citizens) see more things than our honorable lawmakers do.

i know most, if not all, will agree that our lack of discipline causes such laws to fail. but then, it's more like the chicken-and-egg thing din. bakit maraming hindi sumusunod, kasi nga kulang sa implementation. bakit kulang sa implementation, because the citizens don't follow anyway. why don't the citizens follow anyway, because of the laxity of the enforcers. it goes round in circles.

if there's really one thing that i wish i could change, or at least revise, it's section 2 of article 7 of the 1987 Philippine Constitution, which says: No person may be elected President unless he is a natural-born citizen of the Philippines, a registered voter, able to read and write, at least forty years of age on the day of the election, and a resident of the Philippines for at least ten years immediately preceding such election.

isama na natin section 3: There shall be a Vice-President who shall have the same qualifications ... as the President.

masyadong mahigpit ang qualifications natin sa paghahanap ng mga empleyado, pero masyadong maluwag ang qualifications natin sa pinakapinuno ng bansa.

well, that's why they have all those advisers anyways.