New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i was accepted at this institution and was allowed to enroll on may 28. do you think this is a good training ground for good lawyers? does it hold the same reputation as that of san beda mendiola? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I heard from a couple of lawyer-neighbors, who are doing good in their profession and life and who both graduated from San Beda, Manila that the teachers there are being encouraged to transfer and teach there in San Beda, Alabang. So, the standard should be up to speed in a short while.

Good luck on your chosen career in life.

5909:burn:
    Last edited by CVT; April 23rd, 2008 at 06:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    we have the same question, beecon...I was also advised to enrol on May 28. Hope to meet u soon.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yung kilala ko ng nakatapos sa isang maliit na law school sa probinsya, 3 beses na bumagsak sa bar exam pero ndi siya nahihiya.

ang suggestion niya sa mga magulang na nagtatanong sa kanya about law school, basta pag aralin nila sa maynila or sa malaki or kilalang school na madaming faculty.

experience niya kasi dahil maliit ang school niya, maunti ang teachers. tapos lagai pa absent.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ayaw mo sa UP Law or Ateneo Law?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    may law na pala dyan. ano pa ibang courses?

alma mater ko yan pero dati benedictine abbey school pa pangalan saka hangan high school lang.

ut in omnibus glorificetur deus

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I hear about this school and quality of their teaching, I know this school because it was so near in our place.

law school metro manila

san beda alabang school of law