New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    parang dapat sa isang boxer na lang nagyari yan para matigil na ang kalokohan sa pagtakbo sa congress...

Just wish him to lose!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    parang dapat sa isang boxer na lang nagyari yan para matigil na ang kalokohan sa pagtakbo sa congress...
    hehehe, sino kaya yung tao na yun...

to corrales : may he ret in peace!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2006

hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wag naman, dapat sa mga motorcycle riding snatchers na lang. tapos
    masagasaan ng bus na kasunod.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    RIP Diego.

Yung isa dapat, accidental firing dahil daming bodyguard.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing na naman ng banat ng isa jan

somebody already talked about Corrales - Castillo I. that is one of the all time greatest fights imo. i have it saved on my ipod.

the guy was a risk taker in the ring as well as outside it...but i guess he lived his life the way he wanted to. one thing i remember beside his heart in the ring is the classy and gracious way he handled both victory and defeat, and the respect he showed his opponents.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Napanood ko rin laban nila ni Castillo, yung unang laban talo si Castillo...yung pangalawa KO si Corrales Delikado talaga mag motor bike

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    although i always rooted against him (vs. jose luis castillo and joel casamyor), i also believe that diego corrales had the heart and courage many of the so-called best fighters out there never had.

he was not the most talented and athletic boxer but he gave us A LOT of exciting fights. he's worth every centavo (unlike the self-proclaimed best boxer in the world).

RIP chico

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sad day for baoxing fans: Diego Corrales dies in a motorcycle accident