New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    How about Cityland condo?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ayan pwede rin yan kaya lang yung alam kong cityland na papasok sa budget na yan binaha rin. Yung sa may Pasig manggahan area. Windsor mansions ata. Pero on a positive note hanggan bewang lang daw.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    south e.g. Sta. Rosa Laguna, near & to the west of SLEX but NEVER near or east of Old National (NEPA) Highway towards Laguna de Bay. there's a number of pre-owned H & L for sale in that area (like my H & L in San Lorenzo South perhaps) within the budget you stated.

without traffic, it's just about 30 minutes drive to makati.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    guys, thank you for all your replies. I will take note of it. How about the area of rancho estate in marikina/antipolo? anyone who knows someone there to check if that area is not affected?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Along the Alabang-Zapote Road. Just stay away from Zapote which is by Manila Bay and Muntinlupa(?) which is by Laguna de Bay.

Friends at Dona Manuela Subd-Philamlife Village-BF Resort didn't have any problems with Ondoy.

Bro.,- there was a portion of PhilamLife Village that got flooded chest-deep some years ago. Am not sure this time but to my mind, most probably they experienced the same....... Cause was the sudden release of the water from the dam in San Nicolas, Cavite,- overflowing the Zapote River.....

8800:juggle:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    just to share,

we are very pleased that we were able to get a place in scout area in quezon city that didn't felt the typhoon- floodwater and garbage or anything that ondoy brought to the majority of MM.

although it's a condo, the vicinity is clear of those mentioned above, even the basement parking were safe, not to mention the accessibility to most places

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    guys, thank you for all your replies. I will take note of it. How about the area of rancho estate in marikina/antipolo? anyone who knows someone there to check if that area is not affected?
    Ang alam ko yung surrounding areas ang flooded. Mataas ang rancho estate itself. Lilac street coming from sumulong hiway lagpas tao yan. sa kabilang side, champagnat ave e bumaha din most likely at least chest deep. meron creek traversing champagnat na umapaw.
    Ma-stranded ka dyan sa rancho estate pero di naman bahain house mo.
    Pag panay ang ulan safe mag-stay sa house pero stock ka basic needs.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmmm. I wonder what will happen to property values if a flood study for Metro Manila is ever completed?

I'm sure the owners of the properties in the most flood-free zones would be touting their location as a plus. They'd probably jack up prices and vice versa for those in flood-prone zones.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    Ang alam ko yung surrounding areas ang flooded. Mataas ang rancho estate itself. Lilac street coming from sumulong hiway lagpas tao yan. sa kabilang side, champagnat ave e bumaha din most likely at least chest deep. meron creek traversing champagnat na umapaw.
    Ma-stranded ka dyan sa rancho estate pero di naman bahain house mo.
    Pag panay ang ulan safe mag-stay sa house pero stock ka basic needs.
    ok lang siguro na ma stranded sa bahay at least hindi binaha. with my budget i can't afford to be choosy.

kasyang kasya siguro budget ko sa provident village.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Saan magandang tumira ngayon?