New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ^^parang wwe comments na nga yan ah hehehe!
    baka bukas bukas habang naglalaro si rudy e biglang lumabas si eala (no chance!) sabay may hawak na mic..ehem..:

"you have just told the whole world that you have brought the pain in the last all filipino conference rudy..is that right?well..do you even know what PAAAIIINNN is RUUDDDY?!?! i'll show you pain..i'l show all of you guys the REAL PAIN..the one that you guys will NEEVVVVEEERR FFOORRRGEEEETTT!!!!!next week on araneta coliseum, you guys will defend your title against your sister company, the best of the best, the holder of 17 pba titles, SAN MIGUEL BEERMEN!!!!!(sabay ingay ng crowd tapos tutog ulit ng 'no chance'!tapos walk out na)

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    two weeks ago may interview din sa kanya, parang inaasar nya si ali peek hehe saka kinantyawan yung dress style ni chot reyes
    mga dati nia kasama sa Coca cola tigers ang mga iyan di ba ?
    Last edited by BoEinG_747; March 26th, 2007 at 07:41 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by noel26 View Post
    "you have just told the whole world that you have brought the pain in the last all filipino conference rudy..is that right?well..do you even know what PAAAIIINNN is RUUDDDY?!?! i'll show you pain..i'l show all of you guys the REAL PAIN..the one that you guys will NEEVVVVEEERR FFOORRRGEEEETTT!!!!!next week on araneta coliseum, you guys will defend your title against your sister company, the best of the best, the holder of 17 pba titles, SAN MIGUEL BEERMEN!!!!!(sabay ingay ng crowd tapos tutog ulit ng 'no chance'!tapos walk out na)
    hahahahahahahaha

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    guard, guard! paki awat si rudy hatfield:hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ulol!!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by noel26 View Post
    ^^parang wwe comments na nga yan ah hehehe!
    baka bukas bukas habang naglalaro si rudy e biglang lumabas si eala (no chance!) sabay may hawak na mic..ehem..:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe..parang may rabies. :lol:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    excited na siguro si Hatfield kasi malapit na Wrestlemania 23!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Rudy 'Mr 110%' Hatfield