New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last year ko pa napanood ang balitang ito sa TV Patrol, at sa wakas natagpuan na rin ang bangkay niya, maganda pa naman siya...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Money, influence and power vs. Prayers na lang ang laban..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I don't believe in extra-judicial killing. It is senseless to quickly end their lives.

It should be torture. keep the killers alive as long as possible while skinning them alive, fingernails and teeth pulled off and constant electrocution for as long as possible. then slowly kill them.

killing, specially if shot in the head is painless. they should feel pain and regret.
    Last edited by bad driver; June 15th, 2009 at 02:47 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver View Post
    I don't believe in extra-judicial killing. It is senseless to quickly end their lives.

It should be torture. keep the killers alive as long as possible while skinning them alive, fingernails and teeth pulled off and constant electrocution for as long as possible. then slowly kill them.

killing, specially if shot in the head is painless. they should feel pain and regret.
    your way of thinking is the same as that of a serial killer. have you ever watched the TV series, Dexter?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sorry, double post.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    your way of thinking is the same as that of a serial killer. have you ever watched the TV series, Dexter?
    just venting death is too good for them.

I don't know what I'm capable of if it happens to my wife, sister or other loved ones.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver View Post
    just venting death is too good for them.

I don't know what I'm capable of if it happens to my wife, sister or other loved ones.
    i don't disagree with bd in this case. . .they deserve to suffer more before dying. . .

it she was a close relative of mine, i'd want to get my hands on those people. . .i don't know what i'd do yet but it's gonna be cruel

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    What did she do to suffer such bastardly and brutal end?

Family dispute on the kids custody lang ba?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    buti na lang at mejo kilala din ang biktima kasi nasa showbiz ang kapatid. so may chance pa na hinde malimutan ang kaso basta lagi nasa news.

ndi ako lawyer, pero mukang malakas ang kaso ng pamilya ng biktima. yung ma-pinpoint mo yung location ng body sa dagat eh ndi basta basta magagawa kung chismis lang ang basehan.

yung motibo eh malinaw.

isa pa, na-raid na pala ng gobyerno etong business ng Jimenezs dahil sa oil smuggling.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    i don't disagree with bd in this case. . .they deserve to suffer more before dying. . .

it she was a close relative of mine, i'd want to get my hands on those people. . .i don't know what i'd do yet but it's gonna be cruel

Precisely!! Sometimes you need to be cruel in order to be kind...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
the Ruby Rose Barrameda Jimenez murder case