New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    ...and we would end up as a community of critics that criticize the critic who criticize forum resident critics that in turn criticize those critics of our government.

then we are at the critical stage ...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    why is the government just 'cool' with this idea? is mr antonous asking for anything in return for helping the OFWs in lebanon?
    Fafa Boybi, my friend did not say why pero sabi nya kagabi (over late dinner) sa 'kin na VP De Castro's task force is bumping this proposal up as one of the "highly possibles." Pero no definite plan of action pa daw ang task force as of late last night.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mga politicians talaga...:hit:. Kapag pinatagal pa yan ay baka biglang mauntog yang si Mr Antonous at biglang bawiin ang offer niya?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    US$150k for a toll??

wow! i want my own ship canal! where can we build one here in the Phils? heehhehe.
    pogi. how much ang cost mo? maliit yan toll na yan...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    humaba pa pala 'tong debate na to... ang paniniwala ko dito ganito...
    kung accurate estimate yung P90M requirement for the two ships, the go for it. heck, every single life of our fellow Filipinos trapped in Lebanon is worth more than millions.
    kung pinayagan at tinuloy na sana yung Philippine coast guard ships, 2 days na sana silang nasa byahe... 12 days to go na lang before they reach their destination. As it is, andito tayo at nagtatalo pa rin kung ano gagawin.

Personally, I admire the professionalism of that Lt. Commander of the Philippine Coast Guard who was interviewed. They were given 4 days to prepare to ships to be ready to leave for Lebanon and they complied. Nung kinukwestyon yung estimates nila na P90M, the gave a detailed breakdown, If I remeber right P60M yata for fuel alone, P30M for food, medical supplies and other logistics, not only for the crew but also for refugees that they will be ferrying.

sayang lang at imbis na maging apolitical decision sana ito, dahil buhay ng tao nakataya... as usual... foot dragging na naman gobyerno natin, at tila kinukwestyon pa nung iba na di naman alam ang detalye.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
RP to send 2 patrol boats to Lebanon.