Oct 2002
    Ronald Reagan dies at 93

may he rest in peace.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    RIP...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO he handled the USA quite nicely..... time of the commies pa.
    Last edited by pajerokid; June 6th, 2004 at 06:39 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He even wrote a goodbye/thank you letter to the American people when he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nood kayo ng ETC ngayon, NBC news featuring reagan. 2 straight terms as governor af cali pala sya (landslide wins on both), tapos 2 straight terms as president (landslide din pareho).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mr. Reagan was laid to rest today at Simi Valley. Nakakalungkot tingnan si Mrs. Nancy Reagan breaking down at her hubby's casket. Earlier they showed on BBC a brief summary of Reagan's life. He was a very outgoing president, talagang he maintained his sense of humor despite the Lebanon bombing, Iran-Contra scandal, etc. He seemed like he was everybody's friend, including Gorbachev. He also was the one who cut support for Marcos shortly before EDSA 1 forces kicked out the dictator in 1986. Thank you sir!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of Americas good president IMO.

may he rest in peace...and may his legacy always remembered and be an example of other future president of US of A.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    saw his burial... sunset ung background,galing!

naiyak ako when i saw Nancy breaking down. she was very composed nout until the last minute of the ceremony

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He died a week ago, delayed ang balita sa Pinas? Reagan's death was covered the whole week in every television and radio stations in the US of A. The coverage ended yesterday when he was finally buried.

You should see his speeches, everything starts with humor. He always smiles to let the Americans know that everything is going to be alright. Indeed, it worked while he was in office.

anyway, I'll be spending my bday this august at Reagan's Library.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i remember him for beginning the end of the cold war and hastening the fall of the soviet union.

partisan democrats blame him for 'reaganomics' and creating a national deficit

i believe most americans remember him for being an all-around good guy made of the highest moral fiber.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ronald Reagan dies at 93