New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Do you own and wear Rolex watch(s)?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I own and wear Rolex watch(s).

    17 36.17%
  • I own but don't wear Rolex watch(s)

    7 14.89%
  • I don't own a Rolex watch.

    23 48.94%
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 299
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #281


    Rolex Submariner

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    626
    #282
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    I have this watch for a long time. Maybe at least 15 years. I bought this from a big jewelry chain store which closed already (Baileys, Bank and Biddle). If I'm not mistaken, the price is no less than $8k at that time. Since I used store credit, interest and tax cost me no more than $10k. Over the years, I also believe Rolex is protecting the look of its submariner line that's why modifications can be barely noticed.
    Thank you sir. Akala ko you bought it somehow around 2009.
    Icocompare ko sana yung brand new price niya. Someone is selling kasi a Rolex Submariner just like yours (two tone) sa dad ko.
    We brought it sa Rolex and orig naman daw. Pero sabi sa akin ng sales, ito daw yung luma.
    Yung bago kakalabas lang daw pero minor modifications, aside from the ceramic bezel.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #283
    If you wear a VC, AP or PP ordinary people wouldn't know. Only watch enthusiast would know. Kaya Rolex pa rin.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,047
    #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    If you wear a VC, AP or PP ordinary people wouldn't know. Only watch enthusiast would know. Kaya Rolex pa rin.
    So you prefer to please the masses than the elites.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #285
    ^

    Hindi naman sir. If I were to choose only 1 among those then Rolex na ako. Kung kaya ko lang bilihin sana lahat then next would be AP tapos PP then VC.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    626
    #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

    Hindi naman sir. If I were to choose only 1 among those then Rolex na ako. Kung kaya ko lang bilihin sana lahat then next would be AP tapos PP then VC.
    Ako din, mas prefer ko to use Rolex than those elite watches like Audemars, Patek, Panerai, etc.
    Hindi suited pang everyday use yung ganong relo. Dapat may occassion.
    Maganda sa Rolex, may 300K+ watches sila. I doubt kung may ganon yung elite brands.
    Bottomline, only a few would still spend a minimum 300K on a timepiece, though a lot compared to a 1M+ price tag.


    As a student, Aquaterra muna ako o kaya Grand Seiko

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,036
    #287
    Quote Originally Posted by babynos01 View Post
    Ako din, mas prefer ko to use Rolex than those elite watches like Audemars, Patek, Panerai, etc.
    Hindi suited pang everyday use yung ganong relo. Dapat may occassion.
    Maganda sa Rolex, may 300K+ watches sila. I doubt kung may ganon yung elite brands.
    Bottomline, only a few would still spend a minimum 300K on a timepiece, though a lot compared to a 1M+ price tag.


    As a student, Aquaterra muna ako o kaya Grand Seiko
    springdrive

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #288
    Quote Originally Posted by babynos01 View Post
    Ako din, mas prefer ko to use Rolex than those elite watches like Audemars, Patek, Panerai, etc.
    Hindi suited pang everyday use yung ganong relo. Dapat may occassion.
    Maganda sa Rolex, may 300K+ watches sila. I doubt kung may ganon yung elite brands.
    Bottomline, only a few would still spend a minimum 300K on a timepiece, though a lot compared to a 1M+ price tag.


    As a student, Aquaterra muna ako o kaya Grand Seiko

    Sir, ung Panerai nasa 350K ang price range. not sure sa AP and PP. ung Rolex nasa 300K din nga.... pero may iba nasa more than 1M ung may mga dyamante.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    626
    #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Sir, ung Panerai nasa 350K ang price range. not sure sa AP and PP. ung Rolex nasa 300K din nga.... pero may iba nasa more than 1M ung may mga dyamante.
    Yup. 300K is the cheapest for them.
    BTW, may Rolex air king pa ba? Alam ko nasa 200k+ lang yun e. Tama ba?

    Rolex for everday use, tapos Patek for special occasions

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #290
    ^

    Hmmm..... not sure about the price of air king. Sa GB5 may Patek doon diba?

ROLEX WATCHES: To rolex or not to rolex?