New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you own and wear Rolex watch(s)?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I own and wear Rolex watch(s).

17 36.17%
  • I own but don't wear Rolex watch(s)

7 14.89%
  • I don't own a Rolex watch.

23 48.94%
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I do have a rolex, a gift from my wife (to reciprocate a rolex gift ko sa kanya nung bday niya).

Having one is "our" form of celebration for something that we have achieved. I do not care if some people will say mababaw kami, pero that's us.

Celebrate success in life in whatever form that suits you.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Parang si Warren Buffet, naka 90's volvo lang pero no. 2 or 3rd richest person in the world

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    either pamporma o self-satisfaction, if you can afford it and gusto mo talaga, why not?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta sarili mo pera pinangbili mo, huwag mo na pansinin sasabihin ng ibang tao, kadalasan yun mga maraming satsat, inggit lang dahil hinde nila afford bumili.

agree?
    Last edited by shadow; December 7th, 2010 at 11:54 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    basta sarili mo pera pinangbili mo, huwag mo na pansinin sasabihin ng ibang tao, kadalasan yun mga maraming satsat, inggit lang dahil hinde nila afford bumili.
    Amen!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hell yeah

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    A very Pinoy thing. In other countries gaya ng US and Europe they don't even look at the brand of your watch. As long as matino trabaho mo, OK ka.

Sobra tayong Brand conscious. Yung big boss nga ng sister ko sa US naka Timex lang, kahit na he has $150M+ in company stock.

Dito mga hindi gano kayaman ang naka Rolex din.
    it's the same thing all over the world, di lang kasing lala sa philippines. i always have a business meeting in the states and yes they don't really care much on the brand of the things you're wearing, but when you're wearing a nice brand of watch or clothes they'll treat you differently and compliment you more.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005

agree?
    Ganun na nga lang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Maraming magandang brands na iba dyan. Hublot, IWC, Jaeger, Breguet, Chopard, Blancpain, AP, Vacheron, A Lange, Patek etc.

Pinoys go for the same old brands kasi like Rolex, Lacoste, Fundador...GASGAS mga na yan. Kahit mga galing SAUDI meron nyan. Mga tindero sa HK Roleks din ang suot.

Rolex is mostly marketing Hype. In fact, the name Rolex was chosen because it was short, catchy and is easy to read even by speakers of different languages. It doesn't mean anything.

And its not rare, Rolex makes about 800,000 watches yearly.
    Thank you sa Saudi.
    I wear TIMEX. Bigat ng bakal eh.
    Last edited by mark_t; December 8th, 2010 at 10:41 AM.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_t View Post
    Thank you sa Saudi.
    I wear TIMEX. Bigat ng bakal eh.
    Try TX(Timex din me gawa). afair, titanium casing nila. Made in Cebu pa. hehehhe

http://www.txwatches.com/

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
ROLEX WATCHES: To rolex or not to rolex?