New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have to give it to roco, usually a politician would say the reason they lose an election is bec they were cheated, but roco did the uncoventional way, and it may be a new reason for all the losing candidate in the future, by announcing way before the result of the election that he is "sick", then he now have a new reason why he lose(again) in his bid for the presidency.....

walang pikunan sa mga roco supporters......

I'm not againts roco, but I just wonder what make him think that he would win it this time???

medyo kasi ambisyoso na rin tingin ko sa kanya dahil natalo na siya dati, laban pa rin ngayon... ayun talunan pa rin....

peace....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ako.. back out na rin sa kanya!....walang kwenta ang Vice at senatorial line up nya...and even Promdi founder Lito Osmena accepted that Roco will not win...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haay... kanino kaya "mapupunta" yung mga boto ni roco?

personally, i'd rather have FPJ as president than GMA. kahit ano pang sabihin tungkol kay FPJ, mas ok na yung unknown kesa sa siguradong walang-kwenta na kandidato (what has GMA done as president other than ruin the country?). napaka-desperado pa sa boto... napaka-ambisyosa... delikado yung ganyan, imo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt

personally, i'd rather have FPJ as president than GMA. kahit ano pang sabihin tungkol kay FPJ, mas ok na yung unknown kesa sa siguradong walang-kwenta na kandidato (what has GMA done as president other than ruin the country?).
    mbt,

huuuwwwwwaaaatttttt!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mbt...

i don't think you know what you are saying, imho.

from the recent survey of members of the Makati Business Club, not one voted for FPJ.

i don't think anything can be clearer than that.

for me personally, if FPJ wins, i will strongly consider taking up nursing and start packing my things.

:car:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think mbt has a point, alam na kasi natin kung sino si GMA. lahat naman ng pinangako nya before she took office, walang natupad. paniniwalaan pa ba natin sya this time around?

meron pa naman ping and villanueva, or eddie gil basta hwag lang si GMA.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lets get real here!

mbt, seryoso ka????

Do you actually think FPJ's puppeteers are good people??? FPJ is just an election tool to get the top spot! The guy does not have brains, take a guess who's doing the thinking for him. Susmaryosep!

GMA is far far from perfect. Roco is even worse. I know the man well enough. Just trust me on this. Honestly, The least of all evils is GMA.

Just conjecturing....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anybody except GMA or Eddie Gil :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Roco is even worse. I know the man well enough. Just trust me on this.
    Whoa, whoa. What do we need to know about this? Tell us please!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sensya na dude, I dont want to start a fracas in the boards. I know all of these candidates are corrupt and all and actually Roco is my second choice. Essentially, the least of all evils na lang iboboto ko.

Basta yung sinasabi ko ay nung nasa Education pa siya. You cant really know a person unless you know them, despite what the political commercials say. I'll spare you the details

My 0.02 lang.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alam ko sa DECS maraming book deals and it's really a huge business.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Roco nag-back out?