New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    At least when I take a cab I can sleep at the back and the driver just rouses me when we're at the office. Sure beats driving in rush hour, bumper-to-bumper traffic!
    Eh, bakit si Bong Alvarez, natulog din sa taxi, pero tinablan pa rin ng road rage? Ayun, kinasuhan tuloy.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Iniisip ko na lang that the driver needs to go to the bathroom badly kaya he's doing all the measures to get to his destination faster. If the driver is really rude I just think that he won't be able to hold "it" and make a mess in his car. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    a took off from the shooting incident thread...

how do you avoid road rage? admittedly minsan and lately napapadalas na rin ang road rage ko, because of those stupid PUV drivers....

ito lang naiisip ko para ma prevent road rage.

---totally stop driving (hire a driver)
    ---minimized your time, out in the street or behind the wheel
    ---take public transpo..(mahirap especially now that it's always raining)
    ---closed your eyes while driving (not recommended)
    If I was in the Philippines........ I'd definitely take public transportation like A/C taxis or A/C buses. So long as there's A/C, I'm satisfied.

I commuted by choice when I was living over there. I always felt a sense of detachment from the common folk whenever my dad drove me around. Also, I've seen my dad get ticked off (by whatever incident on the road) everytime he drove. I felt safer commuting.

If it rained, it was a good excuse to ask a female commuter if she can share her umbrella......feel her hand...... Uy, makinis!
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 2nd, 2007 at 07:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think the key to avoiding it is to understand WHY it happens. Ayaw mo ba ng nale-late ka -- agahan mo ang alis? Ayaw mo magasgasan kotse mo -- get the car na hindi ka manghihinayang magasgas? Napapagod ka magmaneho -- get a car biased for driver comfort?Ako nadiscover ko, pag mabagal auto ko, sensitive ako pag traffic lalo't sinisingitan ako ng mga jeep, etc. Kaya I bought the fastest car na fit sa needs ko. Ngayon, pag sumisingit sila, iniisip ko na lang yakang yaka ko naman sila lusutan ulit eh.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
road rage...