New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Pansinin nyo, yung mga prone to road rage, medyo disciplinarian sa daan. Kaya hirap na hirap silang intindihin yung mga balasubas na gustong manlamang sa kapwa.
    i agree. it's hard to keep a cool head when you're always following the rules and then someone blatantly breaks it in front of you.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    avoid driving around metro manila.......
    less stress kapag sa probinsya ka nagmamaneho since hindi masyado crowded.
    good sound system, nice sounds
    avoid driving kapag hindi maganda pakiramdam or timpla mo....
    just let everybody pass you as you drive....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i think the most vulnerable to road rage are the persons that are diciplined in driving. i usually drive slow dahil sa condition ng road and also bec i dont want to be stressed driving fast. Unfortunately some motorist dont understand that. I noticed that most of the drivers here in the metro are too agressive. What happen to drive defensively?

if i can only afford a driver... hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If I was to live there, I'd take public transportation. I might have to plan accordingly like getting up early so I can get to where I want to go on time.

Having my own vehicle is fine. But, sometimes the hassle of bumper to bumper traffic, having to find a parking spot, and dealing with short-tempered drivers can be too aggravating.

Being a huge and crowded city, I know there's a lot of drivers in Metro Manila
    who are on the brink. Everytime we visited, we've witnessed at least one case of road rage. None went beyond the finger-pointing, nasty-stares, and shouting stage. But, I got the feeling they're not far from blowing their fuse.

That's why I never want to live in a city. The crowdiness makes everyone grumpy and short-tempered.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    basta ako iniisip ko nalang kapag may nag cut/nanggitgit saken bahala na sila mauna. dami na kasi nasira buhay dahil lang sa away traffic. hinahon lang talaga.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    What other people are saying here about disciplined drivers is true. To minimize road rage, we have to remove from ourselves the burden of educating or "punishing" these people who "did us wrong". If you want to be an a*hole on the road, knock yourself out, I don't give a sh*t, hindi naman ako tatay mo. Or nanay mo for that matter.

If we try to get even with them by playing tag or some other game of pikunan, even if we get the better of them, do you think they'll change? Later or tomorrow, they'll be back to their old ways, so was what you did worth it?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I always enjoy my driving by seaching some good looking chicks around the side walk , inside the jeep , or the cars beside me. Pag lagi maganda nakikita ko. maganda na rin araw ko.And i always blowing the horn to let go my temper. (Blowing horn at the puv cutting me at the front and stop to wait for passenger. )

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    music helps! tapos sabay ka sa beat! yeah boy!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    To try to avoid road rage, it helps to have good aircon, relaxing music, and a comfortable ride.

If an incident does occur, it also helps to have good bright lights, and an acceptably performing car horn, to help let some of the steam out. Para hanggang busina and/or bright lights na lang, then tapos na, move on na.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I just let go of those stupid drivers, ang siste ko kasi, kung maasar ako eh ako rin lang ang maapektuhan. Asar ka na nga talo ka pa. hehehe!! peace out!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
road rage...