New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir macsd, have you looked into alkaline water? My non-expert opinion is that a base(alkali) will help balance out the acids in your stomach. And epektibo po ba yung gavescon sa inyo? The liquid type works quite well for my mom.

sorry OT na

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir macsd, have you looked into alkaline water? My non-expert opinion is that a base(alkali) will help balance out the acids in your stomach. And epektibo po ba yung gavescon sa inyo? The liquid type works quite well for my mom.

sorry OT na

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

sorry OT na
    I have better than that sir, I got a Kangen water generator aside from my own water filtering system ala water refill station set-up sa bahay.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Retirement is a double-edge sword. Most people think of retirement with lots of money as the ultimate goal of life. But it's not.
    You're correct. Retirement is all about being able to relax and do what you want without the hassles of making a living. If I had my way, I'd set up and run a weather station somewhere up north on one of the Batanes islands. I'd bike every day, swim in a cove. Anything but sit down all day.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    But i have been acidic since the 90's when i was still burning my butt at work. If during my working days i had it and yet now i'm retired still has it, what's up doc ?
    Uminon ka na bs ng yakult

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You're correct. Retirement is all about being able to relax and do what you want without the hassles of making a living. If I had my way, I'd set up and run a weather station somewhere up north on one of the Batanes islands. I'd bike every day, swim in a cove. Anything but sit down all day.
    magtayo ka na lang ng LED lighthouse dun

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    magtayo ka na lang ng LED lighthouse dun
    LED light house? Pwede ba yun?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Uminon ka na bs ng yakult
    :hysterical::shutup:

BTT please

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sorry for the OT but to stop hyperacidity my doctor in the US told me to stop eating meat or at least to limit it!

I'm now 2 months strict vegetarian and no more acid problems. Also lowered my cholesterol and triglycerides. BP has been always normal.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast