New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I don't know if this is the right venue to air this view and I stumbled an article on the net pertaining to a certain Ressie Macaraeg. It is just to warn other Filipinos wanting a visa to go or stay in the UK. This person has defrauded a lot of people and it seems this has generated a lot of talk here in the UK.

Here is the link for the story in Balita Pinoy:
    News

I was laughing my head off when I read the replies/comments after the article above.

I was going to start this thread under "Goon Squad" but it seems that section only deals with motoring issues. Well, I hope regardless of where this thread starts, I hope this would give a little bit of warning for the people wanting to venture out of the Philippines to the UK.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Another development to the the story:

Ressie Macaraeg works as a dentist in the high-end medical district here in London. She claimed to be a dentist and a healthcare personnel recruiter. Balita Pinoy exposed her as neither. She is not a dentist, she is just a dental nurse pretending to be a dentistry professional. And she is not a recruiter either. She just collects the money, pretends to process the papers, waits for the time that applicants' visa expire and tells UK Border agency the identity of applicants so that the Agency can deport these applicants who have by then have no visa to be staying in the UK. The applicants being deported, Ressie Macaraeg does not have to pay a single penny to the already deported Filipinos.

Nakakahiya siya. Please remember the name. RESSIE REYES MACARAEG of Ocean Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry. Also by her is Ocean Care Recruitment. Babala sa mga Filipino--huwag magtiwala sa taong ito.

Here is the article on Balita Pinoy:
    News

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Here is the news clip from ABS-CBN's Bandila programme concerning Ressie Reyes Macaraeg-illegal recruiter at nagkukunwaring dentist sa UK.

Pinay in UK accused of scamming Pinoys | ABS-CBN News

Here are few more recent articles about her. Nakakahiya talaga. Higit daw £1 million ang nakuha sa mga Filipino students!!

Ressie Reyes

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Here is the news clip from ABS-CBN's Bandila programme concerning Ressie Reyes Macaraeg-illegal recruiter at nagkukunwaring dentist sa UK.

Pinay in UK accused of scamming Pinoys | ABS-CBN News

Here are few more recent articles about her. Nakakahiya talaga. Higit daw £1 million ang nakuha sa mga Filipino students!!

Ressie Reyes

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    baka pasyente nya si iggy arroyo

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    The applicants being deported, Ressie Macaraeg does not have to pay a single penny to the already deported Filipinos.
    dougleschan.com

Ressie Macaraeg of Ocean Care Recruitment-illegal recruiter sa UK- Beware of her