New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Anong non-profit? Tignan nga nila kung magkano singil nila sa pay parking bago sila humirit ng non-profit na iyan.
    :lol:

25 1st 3, then 10 succeeding diba?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    pangunahan ko na kayo, this is considered "hearsay" in the legal circuits, but i can't resist posting this juicy item.

this is what i got from my daga:

when USTH was reorganized, a few doctors where taken out of the admin board, who it seems was making "a racket" in the hospital before they were taken out. the said doctors are still residents up to now.

and it seems that these doctors are fighting tooth and nail to regain their income and status. these people too are known to be close to the dominican order in Rome.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yeah but who resigned and why? Kasi siyempre if you want to regain income and status, hindi ikaw ang magbibitaw -- sila ang ipapahiya mo para mag-resign. That's how organizations get screwed up I think.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when USTH was reorganized, a few doctors where taken out of the admin board, who it seems was making "a racket" in the hospital before they were taken out. the said doctors are still residents up to now.
    Clarify ko lang. The 'said' doctors are still CONSULTANTS up to now. Tapos na sila sa residency training program (noong sinaunang panahon na). Consultants na sila with private practice. Aside from that, parang tama ang 'hearsay' na narinig mo. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Resignations over UST hospital... any ideas??