New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    guys, i need you input

a) ano ba advisable na water heater?
    1) tankless or 2) tank type

b) ano ideal na laki (in liter or gals) sa waterheater sa resindential?

TIA sa mga inputs

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    If space is not an issue go with the tank type easy to maintain and cheaper. Tankless is nice if you need a lots of lots of hot water but, you have to modify your gas line input feeding into the tank if you have less than 1/2 inch of a gas pipe. I believe you need at least 3/4 inch up to 1 inch depends on the water (G.P.M)output.

I was going to install this before in my house but I changed my mind cause its too much work on the gas pipe plus unit is expensive. This was four years ago and dont know the current price now.

50 gallons capacity is ideal for let say's 6 of you three bathroom (shower), dishwasher and washer can give sufficient hot water in one time use
    Last edited by v6dreamer; January 4th, 2008 at 08:55 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung dito sa pinas...yun tankless na lang for practicality, anyway you only need hot water sa shower....ako panasonic multipoint pinakabit ko sa mga CRs namin.....para pati faucet meron hot water...

natanong ko na ito before vtec...search mo na lang...parang meron pang nag reply na nagpagawa ng solar power heater, I think it's kimpoy yata

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito yun thread ko about this topic

water heater

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Try mo Jett water heater na multi-point. I've tried Jett, Panasonic, Champs, Bagwan and a German brand whose name I cant recall. They all work, except jett is not sensitive to water pressure. So even if you have low water pressure you still get hot water. Their office is in EDSA before Crame if coming from QC Circle. Dont know the tel no.

If you have money to burn, go for solar. Biginitial investment but you get free hot water.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ito yun thread ko about this topic

water heater

thanks bro shadow sa link.magtetake off na kasi yong house construction this month pero di pa ako naka prepare sa hot water system na gagamitin ko .kaya heto nagkukumahog ako sa input kung ano ba ideal talaga.

thanks din sa lahat ng mga nagbigay ng input!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag-start pa lang pala construction, you still have all the time medyo matagal pa ang pipings and electricals....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kung dito sa pinas...yun tankless na lang for practicality, anyway you only need hot water sa shower....ako panasonic multipoint pinakabit ko sa mga CRs namin.....para pati faucet meron hot water...

natanong ko na ito before vtec...search mo na lang...parang meron pang nag reply na nagpagawa ng solar power heater, I think it's kimpoy yata

We also have the multipoint water heater sa bahay... The way I understand it, the unit requires a certain water pressure level to activate it. So, the water system in your house needs a pressure tank... Not sure if an overhead tank would work....

5000:boom:
    Last edited by CVT; January 7th, 2008 at 10:10 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Residential water heating systems [Merged]