• mayaman ako: 4 or more

3 7.89%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Isa binili namin ng misis ko. 2005 Toyota Vios 1.3J

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    dito sa NY, wala akong kotse......very convenient ang subway at bus dito....nakakatipid kami ni misis ng at least $300 a month kung mass transportation kami for the mean time

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    DSM Turbo (1991 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo/HKS 280 hp) - I'm attached to it because it never let me down (relatively speaking). My wife wants me to get rid of it because it's a drain on my car insurance and yearly registration, not to mention the monthly storage fee I'm paying back in NV. I'm in the process of transferring the title over to my nephew. The only hold back is his dad being uneasy about adding it to his insurance. He knew how I was when I was single which was in his own words, "a jacka** on the road while driving that thing". Eh Eh Eh. Sheesh. He's so kind.

1995 Ford Contour SE - My wife complains about my attachment to the Laser. And yet, here she is with a deep attachment for this hunkajunk. It's not really junky. It still runs great considering how much I abused it. I'm hoping it breaks down so we can trade it in for a new car. No such luck.

2006 Hyundai Sonata 3.3 V6 - It replaced our clunky 97 Dodge Grand Caravan. It doesn't stand out. It doesn't have any special qualities. But, it has decent hp and is a great highway cruiser. So far, nothing has gone wrong and the oil changes for the next 5 years (or whenever the coupons run out) is free. For $20k, I'm very satisfied with my first Hyundai. It's also built tough. I backed into the Honda Civic of my wife's friend because I didn't realize she was blocking our driveway. Her car was sliced open, needed panel, bumper replacement, 1 week/$1300 while my Sonata had some scratched paint on the bumper, less than a day in the shop/$200.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    started with a 94 jx nissan sentra and sold it to get an 04 honda city idsi cvt. and the latest addition to my family 07 2.4 S-X CRV....so all in all -- 2 po. Am presently trying to teach my wife to drive the honda city......

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    back home a civic and mitsu FB

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isa lang....maliit lang kasi garahe at magastos ang mag maintain

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2 cars. 1 personal, 1 company car.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    bakit ba ang kulit ng thread na to???i didnt even started this one...it was kevinp's "sino walang kotse"....i hate the title of this thread...more so one of the moderators reposted it under my name...just for clarification fellow tsikoteers...i wouldnt post a thread like this more so ask a question like this..iisa nga lang oto ko..pakibura na nga thread nato..binura na nga yung upper half titled "sino walang kotse", itinira pa to....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Nice Dvorak, I monitor the SSC forums - I see your posts there.

Pareho tayo. Binenta ko wheels ko 2 yrs ago, pinang-down ko ng condo.
    Di nga lang sa Fort (di ko kaya dun!), sa may Ortigas CBD ako nakakuha.

Naghahanda na rin sa pag-abroad; I gave up my car, but not my real estate properties (at nang may dahilan para bumalik)

Para ma on-topic, hehe, I drive one car, my relative's, a late 90s automatic sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    kotse wala.. mas inuna ko yung condo.. pero malapit lapit na rin magkaron.. konting ipon pa..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    2-crv and sentra, magiging 2 crv's na dahil balak namin bili ng 2k7 na crv
    update: 2 pa rin CRV and FD, kapos pera for the 2k7 CRV so ended up buying a 2k7 civic instead?

maybe middle of this year upgrade ng CRV....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
[reposted] Ilan kotse mo?