New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Kung din na puede elliptical highway sa MetroManila, why not elliptical routes and off route terminals for buses. Tuloy na rin nila yung no provincial buses inside the city and put up provincial bus terminals just outside the metropolis. Edsa traffic will also lighten up if the bus system is more rationalized like fixed salary drivers (di namasyadong maggugulangan sa kalye), lesser operators meaning less competition and more coordination.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    abuso yung mga bus drivers who make the outside 4 (oh okay, 5 kung malasin due to their maneuvering) lanes ng edsa/congressional northbound. gah,

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Nagkatotoo na yun wish natin, they fixed the road going to buendia na although not fully, pero ok na din. Wala na din yun shaw underpass water fall siguro dahil tag init.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tag ulan, tag lubak na naman sa EDSA. Ok na sana yun way papuntang buendia but right across the Shell gas station, may malaking lubak na di nila inaayos. Di tuloy ako makapag drift papasok ng buendia, hehehe jk.

Buti pa sa Makati inaaspalto nila kaagad ngayon yun Ayala.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bad traffic southbound in EDSA because of road repairs. Ilan araw ko na din nakita yun mga spots na gagawin nila and hopefully they'll be able to repair all of it ASAP. Find alternate routes for now, don't use EDSA at all cost!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    got stuck in edsa from megamall until just after guadialupe. it turns out that one lane is being fixed.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    Bad traffic southbound in EDSA because of road repairs. Ilan araw ko na din nakita yun mga spots na gagawin nila and hopefully they'll be able to repair all of it ASAP. Find alternate routes for now, don't use EDSA at all cost!
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    got stuck in edsa from megamall until just after guadialupe. it turns out that one lane is being fixed.
    I think they are doing the repairs on weekends.
    Last edited by j_avonni; September 24th, 2006 at 07:29 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Confirmed po ito....

Just last night got stucked in this monster traffic, i was wondering since weekend naman eh gapang ako from Ortigas to Guadalupe. Ayun, one lane of EDSA Southbound sa parteng Guadalupe (right after the bridge) is getting a major repair, hence the closure.

OT: Late nga ako kagabi sa lakad ko. I was trying to explain how horrible the traffic was to my friends, and there they are laughing at me and said of me making palusot....lahat kasi taga-South kaya they thought I was making it up

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grabe nga traffic from ortigas to Buendia, what i did since pa Merville ako eh i turn right sa Guadalupe down JP Rizal tapos Makati Ave. labas nang Ayala to Edsa, ayun wala nang traffic. I think i saved 30-45 mins and 10 liters of gas :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yikes. either i get up early pala tomorrow evening or pass by c5 na lang en route to makati...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Rehabilitation of EDSA