New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes they will provide assistant on the day of the wedding, kasama na yun sa payment

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap talaga maging lalake, punta ka lang SM may pang kasal ka na hehe.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sa SM ko lang binili barong ko nung engagement :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup the most hard decision i made (on my wedding ) is what hankerchief to bring he..he

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    hindi ba lahat ng couturier nagpapadala ng assistant on the wedding day itself? madalas kasi meron pang adjustments yung mga gowns, so on the spot dapat nilang i-repair.
    Nope, hindi lahat. The same way that not all make-up artists stay behind to do touch-ups on the bride hanggang reception. Then again, may mga make-up artists kasi na sobrang tibay ng make-up, hindi na kailangan ng retouch.

Would you believe that some designers don't even provide their own mannequins for the wedding gown?
    Last edited by Bogeyman; January 25th, 2006 at 01:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    problema sa suit mainit..i hav to insert a towel inside the long sleeve polo shirt i think

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tingin ko yung maker ng gown andun during the wedding day itself fro final adjustment diba bride are not suppose to wera their gown prior to the wedding day, nakikita ko si rajo laurel on wedding occasions

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wedding gown of my wife was done by Len Nepomuceno-Guiao. She makes sure that the gown is perfect till the wedding day itself.

Suit sa Lors in Buendia.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    keep the recommendations coming guys....

cutedoc rajo laurel i tried to call him sad to say he doesnt do after office hrs and sunday appointments

may personal ka na bang napatahi sa kanya or a friend maybe? thats why you are vouching for him

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
recommendations re bridal gown maker