New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Any ideas how much they charge for $500-700? For the identification, is passport good enough?

Incredible, how was the process in BPI?
    Standard Operating Procedure is a primary form of ID plus a non-primary one which shows your name and your current address which should match what your friend noted down.

As for rates:

Try this..... 3-day waiting period calculator:
    https://wumt.westernunion.com/WUCOMW...do?method=load

$500-$700 = $12

I'd guess the rates if you want your money quicker would be higher. I remember rates in the $45 range.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 3rd, 2009 at 09:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    we transfer money from the US to our BDO account.. it only takes 1 day now.. sometimes even less..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Standard Operating Procedure is a primary form of ID plus a non-primary one which shows your name and your current address which should match what your friend noted down.

As for rates:

Try this..... 3-day waiting period calculator:
    https://wumt.westernunion.com/WUCOMW...do?method=load

$500-$700 = $12

I'd guess the rates if you want your money quicker would be higher. I remember rates in the $45 range.
    Thanks Jun! The $12-45 is not bad

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    we transfer money from the US to our BDO account.. it only takes 1 day now.. sometimes even less..
    So a local BDO account is good enough? My friend is in San Francisco. Pano kaya?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    thru bank transfer.. his bank in the US to your BDO bank account here.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Thanks Jun! The $12-45 is not bad
    Really? My wife had a fit when the rate for the money she sent me was $45. That was years ago.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Really? My wife had a fit when the rate for the money she sent me was $45. That was years ago.
    Okay lang cos I'm the one getting the money all I did was click click drag then instant cash, so a less than a hundred deduction wouldn't be so bad

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    thru bank transfer.. his bank in the US to your BDO bank account here.
    and there is additional fee for that, am I correct? If yes, how much naman kaya?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    If your receiving not more than $1000 western union is another option within 3 hours you will be expecting your money in any western union outlet all you need is at least 2 valid id's and you have the option to received it in dollar or in peso just tell the sender to send it in dollar.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ewa_boys View Post
    If your receiving not more than $1000 western union is another option within 3 hours you will be expecting your money in any western union outlet all you need is at least 2 valid id's and you have the option to received it in dollar or in peso just tell the sender to send it in dollar.
    I called Western Union kanina, the guy told me passport lang daw okay na?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Receiving money from the US