New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suggest we do our share of campaigning against FPJ. We cannot influence the millions but if most of us who still think do our share of educating the masa that rely on us and their dependents, it just might make a difference.

Here's what I did, my maid works for me and she helps in sending her kid sister who is rather bright, to college ( a noble undertaking of course). Her whole family of 8 thinks she is their saviour. And they were at first excitedly saying they will vote for idol.
    Now I tell her, if FPJ becomes president, baka humina ang kita ng bossing mo, which means I have to fire her kasi wala na ako pa-suweldo. Her sister education will be interrupted (the least), and their dream salvation is in danger,....I have 6 voting persons influenced.

It takes a bit of waking up if they are in a movie like stuppor. So, do your share and whatever happens, we can say we did not just sit and wait for fate to fall on this country.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    actually ako hanggang ngayon wala pa akong kilala na boboto kay FPJ talaga..

pero sana naman talaga huwag siya manalo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
A Recap of FPJ Interview