New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    honestly ha, ang mali sa sistema sa atin sa pilipinas is:

MAS PRIORITY ANG OTHER NATIONALITIES!

pansinin nyo--sa airport natin: 1-2 booths lang ang for OFW/filipino tourist, tapos the rest are for other nationalities!

pag dating nyo sa ibang bansa: 1-2 booths or basta lesser lang ang other nationality tha their own citizen!

parang lumalabas ang pinoy di priority sa sariling bansa!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rb222 View Post
    In UK Heathrow airport my experience, transit ako don for 2 yrs without any visa upon arrival they will give you 24 hrs stay as long as you have connecting flight within 24 hours. Una walang problema pero later on sa dami ng 24 hrs visa stamp ko, the immig given me a warning and marked it on my passport di daw ako makaraan don if I don't have a visa, ayon sa UK Gatwick airport n ko now medyo maluwag at don din based yung travel agent namin.
    Ganun din ako noon. Me warning na sa Heathrow dahil sa daming 24hrs stamp.
    Bro rb222, sa Algeria ka rin ba nag work? Jetair travl agent nmin sa Gatwick. Then chartered BP flight to Hassi Messaud.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Went through Copenhagen on the way to Sweden with my parents. they had shengen visas and i had a residence permit, gave all three together to the IO and he looked at each passport and us and stamp...that's it.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I generally had no problems with US immigration officers. They've been very friendly and very talkative.
    One time, I was sent on a business trip to Denver. Port of entry was Mineapolis. I was traveling with a lady co-league. We queued up in the same line pero hindi kami sabay sa immigration counter. While waiting for our turn, we chatted of course. She went in first and cleared immigration in less than a minute. Then I went in. The immigration officer asked me if I was travelling with her (my co-league). I said yes. Then he said, "Lucky bastard!" He then chuckles, gives me a wink..then stamps my passport. Heheheh.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Rants and Raves With Immigration Officers Upon Arrival to Country of Destination